Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle software update from Feb 8th..!!!!...

tombarud

Re: Nokia Belle software update from Feb 8th..!!!!!!

it's pretty hard to believe...
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

@uminkotya: If this is true can we get to see the screenshot of the release details from your friend who got it updated?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
zoran1981

my friend from nagorno karabakh told me that he's just updated his N8 with nokia judmila and he told me that he's god not just software improvements but hardware improvements too, for example the processor is now hexa-core, overclocked to 2,7 GHZ, camera is now 54MP with 7 xenon flashes, he's got 4 front facing camera in every corner of the phone, and at the bottom of the phone he now have a dishwasher!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
DraganVuk

Prvo sam procitao sta si napisao i pre nego sto sam video ime pomislio sam: Ovom je bar otac Srbin! hehehe bravo
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
WePlan

@zoran1981.............. TY Best laugh I have had all day!! . But how many dishes can the dishwasher hold?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
zoran1981

[ Edited ]

weplan..for now only 10, but they just work on judmila 3,6 wich will bring improvements in that way

Moderator's note: Non-English part of the post removed. Nokia discussions is an international forum, please use only English.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
aadilh1

As of today, nokia support has stated.. that...

Symbian belle is due for release in February of this year, however this is subject to change without notice.

Enough said.  It wont be hard to find out when its officially released, the talk will be endless.

Remember, Questions and Answers are required by this Nokia support board. It's very strict, don't complain, criticise or express opinions which does not answer question or your post could be deleted. My friendly warning.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
khalifa989

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Hi all. Just a bit to stir things up a bit more. The Singapore Nokia website has a PDF download for E7 user guide manual apparently for Belle. Maybe this is nothing as E7 is shipping out with Belle loaded but they sell E7 with Belle in Singapore. Also there is no E7 for sale now and the E7 is relegated to a legacy phone on the website. So go figure.
Just asome info and conjecture. Keep cools my friends. Cheers.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Sorry, the line should read that "they DON'T sell E7 with Belle in Singapore" or at least I have not found one. Haha.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

There's no officia announcement of belle being released... So that news of the N8 updated with Nokia belle is bit hard to believe...
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Sage
lvvine

Nokia may not release bell on Feb 8, They have not yet released any official statement . Only 2 days to go.
Please use plain text.
GovindN8

Nokia Vietnam website again goes live
Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

no date mentioned on the one i see
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Hemant_24

i guess...within this day or other...Belle is going to be released.......
Proud owner of Nokia N8 with Nokia Belle.
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
Please use plain text.
Sage
torchaj

Also along with Nokia Vietnam showing the page it does not show the date as before and more over Nokia Mexico shows update instructions for Nokia Belle...!!!
Means the update is nearing but the dates are mostly speculated or rumoured...!!! 

I have waited patient enough for almost 3 months for Belle, and a month or two isn't a bad wait as its worth it..!!! 

Proud owner of Nokia's C6-01, N8, 701, Lumia 800 and Google Nexus Prime..!!!
Patience is a virtue, reaping fruits of Wisdom..!!!
Arjun Paliath,
India
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

[ Edited ]

Quick heads up, Belle for C6-01 RM-718 is been spotted on nokia servers for MEA.
People who are aware of how i might have found this info might check out themselves. Furthermore, discussing on it here would be illegal for nokia. :smileyhappy:

So, lets just hope and wait to get it arrived on the NSU.

Please use plain text.
Sage
bumblebirra

HERE WE GO!!! Belle for the C7 (RM-675)
So far for Hong Kong, Italy and MEA whatever that is, hopefully for other countries as the day goes on.
Please use plain text.
Sage
bumblebirra

India, Austria and a Euro variant have just been added too.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ivarh

Pleasant surprise this....................now waiting for updates on NSU .  May be tomorrow.....as said by nokia....!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.