Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Belle software update from Feb 8th..!!!!...

Mysteryz

Re: Nokia Belle software update from Feb 8th..!!!!!!

Im having trouble installation belle to my phone and im getting Error Code 20000.. Anyone why im having this kind of problem?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

@Mysteryz : Few of my friends faced hangs in downloadin process. But nothin wit error code as yours. Which is your handset btw?
Please use plain text.
Mysteryz

Im using N8.. My product code already stated with the belle update.. I did download the 256mb file but when i tried to install the error code 20000 popping up..
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

give a try to hard reset your phone and once again try for the update. You must get it :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mysteryz

if i did hard reset it means all my file will be gone?
Please use plain text.
Sage
wezzyd

yes hard reset will erase everything. how is belle on the n8? still waiting me
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

take a backup of your contacts messages and if any data located in your phone memory. Furthermore, the data on your memory card won't be erased.
Then perform a hard reset and try updatin. You must get it :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

Anyway , can someone confront me regardin product code 059C5W6
Did someone possessin this product code succeed updatin to belle over NSU in C6-01..?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Me also still didn't update... Haven't been able to get access to a pc as of now. So got to wait till then...
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

OIC. But your product code is listed in the released data sheet na? If so, then get it updated soon. I was disappointed when my product code was not listed. Being in India my product code is of Malaysia. This happened After motherboard replacement once from Nokia care.But finally i got it my way :smileyhappy:
I specially liked the font apart from features. Its crisp and clear :smileyhappy: However but Microsoft office and resizable widgets i couldn't find. Maybe not al widgets are resizable :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ivarh

Loving my c6-01 with belle. Nokia pure font is awesome and also screen estate has been incresed by an inch......feeling like larger display somewat.........also much improved battery backup i would say.....still exploring the good things that belle brought to my c6-01.........!!!!!!!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
shiropute1

the purple screen issue in my n8 had become worse.

n1 nokia. :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Hemant_24

Just installed Belle on my phone.....its awesome no doubt.... :smileyvery-happy:
But can anyone explain me...not able to play flv files...previously in Anna it was working fine....does any1 have similar problem here ?????
Proud owner of Nokia N8 with Nokia Belle.
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

[ Edited ]

ivarh wrote:

Loving my c6-01 with belle. Nokia pure font is awesome and also screen estate has been incresed by an inch......feeling like larger display somewat.........also much improved battery backup i would say.....still exploring the good things that belle brought to my c6-01.........!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly mate...! I wanted to say the same things :smileyhappy: Screen worskpace looks quite larger & yes ofcourse all those other improvements :smileyhappy:

Btw, did you get Microsoft Office in this...??? 

And release name after pressing *#0000# is SYMBIAN BELLE and not NOKIA BELLE right...? 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ivarh

Yeah it is symbian belle. microsoft apps i got as a software update along with search widget immediately after updating to belle.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

Hemanth_24 wrote:

Just installed Belle on my phone.....its awesome no doubt....
But can anyone explain me...not able to play flv files...previously in Anna it was working fine....does any1 have similar problem here ?????

No Hemanth..! I can even playback flv videos in HD 720p. But the thing is, flv videos will not be shown in VIDEOS folder created by nokia. You need to playback directly from FILE MANAGER.

Check out...!!! :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

@ ivarh: I mean did you get the complete package of microsoft office including powerpoint,word,excel..? I have QUICK OFFICE yet in my phone.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rohitsingh2713

I visited a nokia care in vaishali, sec 4, ghaziabad, up. The belle update is available for my c7 online...but they denied me for update and said that they don't have got any update from nokia.so, pl tell when we are going to have this update at nokia care in delhi in india??
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
vjnaik59

@rohitsingh2713 : Get a good working internet connection & update yourself following the instructions from the below link

http://getnokia.in/belle/Form.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Hemant_24

Hemanth_24 wrote:

Just installed Belle on my phone.....its awesome no doubt....

No Hemanth..! I can even playback flv videos in HD 720p. But the thing is, flv videos will not be shown in VIDEOS folder created by nokia. You need to playback directly from FILE MANAGER.

Check out...!!! :smileyhappy:

Yup.....you are right....but i have some flv videos which cannot be played...but some are playing perfectly...don't know what might be issue....
Proud owner of Nokia N8 with Nokia Belle.
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
Please use plain text.