Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Belle update on Nokia 500

Advisor
ABSTRACT92

Nokia Belle update on Nokia 500

is nokia providing a belle update on Nokia 500? Plz reply me...my purchase depends on belle update...
Please use plain text.
Sage
wezzyd

Re: Nokia Belle update on Nokia 500

its supposed to be coming in feb
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ABSTRACT92

but none of an official website showing this.. Why?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

ABSTRACT92 wrote:
but none of an official website showing this.. Why?

Because you are too lazy to search the forum properly for an answer before posting the same question as dozens of others before you ?

/t5/Software-Updates/When-Symbian-Anna-will-be-updated-to-Symbian-Belle/m-p/1283203/highlight/true#M...

http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/12/21/nokia-belle-coming-soon/

http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/12/22/nokia-belle-your-questions-answered

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ramanrayat7

Yes n500 will receive Belle update Nokiahelps tweet me about this topic that "yes nokia 500 will receive Belle update"....
Please use plain text.
Contributor
aldineclopez

yes according to the news... there will be software update from anna to belle.. but when. last night, there were update to my nokia suite from version 3.3.86 based in belle. but i checked and refresh ..if there could be belle software that can be installed, apparently there were no "still "available update to belle.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
aldineclopez

as per my latest software update.. only the nokia suite version has.. 3.3.86.. but there are no still available update of anna to belle as of now.. Im also waiting for this a week.. Rumors says it would come this feb. i also asked agent from nokia yesterday. but no clarifications recieved to when we can get the software update
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vbansode

The new phones are already coming out Belle pre-installed; check with your dealer.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Humanicorn

I'm **bleep** like seriously here, I've been waiting for Belle update for nokia 500 for 3 months and still It's postponed. **bleep** off. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

Humanicorn wrote:

I'm **bleep** like seriously here, I've been waiting for Belle update for nokia 500 for 3 months and still It's postponed. **bleep** off. 

Belle was officially released on 07.02.2012. How can you have possibly waited for 3 months when today is 10.02.2012 ?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Humanicorn

Bruuh I said I've been waiting belle for 3 months It means I've been waiting since november. Idiot. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Humanicorn

Plus last november they said they're gonna release it.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dog8myscreenie

Yes Nokia will release the Belle update on Nokia 500, but due to completely different hardware when compared to the other phones that the update has been released for, it's going to take a lot more testing. The Nokia 500 hasn't got the same processing/graphics power that the Symbian ^3 smart phones have, which is the reason for the delay. Best guess is it's going to be a good 4 weeks before Nokia 500 users start to see the Belle update, but of course I could be wrong....
You're only jealous because the voices in my head won't talk to you.

Currently using: N8-00: Symbian Belle
Previously owned: 5110, 3330, 6310i, 6822, N91, N73, N95, N82, N97, X6
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

Humanicorn wrote:
Plus last november they said they're gonna release it.

Yes - in February. So you are the idiot for waiting since November when you were clearly told release will START in February.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
aldineclopez

I have waited so long for this update.. since january, day by day i have been keeping on updating and always checking the forums... But so happy that yesterday at 4:00 PM.. I got the software via nokia suite..It was very good and amazing compared to anna.. Thanks Nokia for providing efficient and competitive software among all arising versions of Android. I believe and trust for more satisfying versions of software to come. Thanks a lot..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
doubleCC

plz sent me software update nokia 500 anna bella to belle
Please use plain text.