Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia C2-01 Software Update Issue via Ovi Suit...

Counsellor
ahsanshahid
Accepted Solution

Nokia C2-01 Software Update Issue via Ovi Suite & Phone Updates

I purchased NOKIA C2-01 my phone firmware update ver is 10.5 but a month ago nokia release firmware update version 11.0..

But I try to updated from latest ovi verson 3.1.084  but they said no software updated is availble.

I tried from my mobile they also said no updated is available...

My region is MIDDLE EAST (PAKISTAN)...:smileyhappy:

If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia C2-01 Software Update Issue via Ovi Suite & Phone Updates

Availability of update depends on Product Code  / Region.. also if the phone is Network locked, then the update will be possible only after an approval from the Operator..

Hence you will have to keep checking and wait till an update is made available for YOUR phone...

Counsellor
ahsanshahid

Do u know some idea how much this take time to availble in this region...

If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Mobile Overlord
farby

No.. No one on this forum can tell you with any authority.. Even Nokia do not announce the dates for firmware release.. Except may be in some special cases..

Counsellor
ahsanshahid

Thanks for ur kind information...

Registered Member
NickinSoton

I have exactly the same problem. I'm in the UK on Virgin Mobile.

Registered Member
Dudy_iia

i am in indonesia. is available new software for my c2-01??

i tried updated the software by OTA (phone) but, there is no new updated software.

Registered Member
srikanth777

My place is andhra pradesh in india....will you please tell me when it will be updated?
Registered Member
srikanth777

Hi...i'm using nokia c2-01...My place is andhra pradesh in india....will you please tell me when it will be updated?
Advisor
boyzy

please help me i cant download Nokia ovi suite for my Nokia c2-01 and also i find it difficul to check my country/region availabilety.
Advisor
boyzy

[ Edited ]

Please help me please am to check my Nokia country service but when am checking i will got this feedback "This service is not available in your country or region visit www.nokia.com for service available in your country or region.am from Ghana and my phone model is Nokia C2-01,

Moderator's Note: Your phone number and the IMEI number were removed. Please don't publish your personal contact information on a public forum.

Advisor
boyzy

Ok i will never do that again i apologise thank you.