Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia C5-03 Latest Firmware 20.0.024 (Changelo...

Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Re: Nokia C5-03 Latest Firmware 20.0.024 (Changelog)

In most of the posts it was stated that if a language pack is lost then the only way to get it back is to take your device to Nokia care and tell them to install the required language. That's the only way. We cannot install language packs by ourselves. Good luck.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
finesseben

the latest version now is v21.0.003. Go for it.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
finesseben

version 21.0.003 is out go for it
Please use plain text.
Contributor
uppulurivasu

Where can I get the Changelog for the firmware version 21.0.003. Though my phone shows it as a critical update I am still not interested to apply this update unless I see the changelog.

Appreciate if any one can guide me to the firmware v 21.0.003 change log.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Advisor
silviu_j

does somebody have a link where the firmware 20.0.024 can be downloaded? and some suggestions on how to install it on the phone.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
LXHABIBXR

Re: Nokia C5-03 Latest Firmware HELP

is : v 12.0.023 an old version if yes how do i get the new update i have tried nokia suite it says its up to date and i have checked online and it states the new system update has better browsing and also removes ovi contact if this is true can you help and give suggestions how to update or is it just it hasnt arrived in this region please help

i am from uk,west yorkshire

Please use plain text.

the last Firmware at a German C5-03 with FW 21.0.003 have one ugly Bug,

if U show a Video at the phone and after the end you push the option "back" (zurück)

the Phone perform a restart:smileyfrustrated:

the only thing it was known is: Browser are little bit faster and he has a "close-button" at the menu. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
n123456

yes you are right nothink have changed in new firmware
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
binesh25

how can update the software
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

binesh25 wrote:
how can update the software

Have a look at THIS .. You will be able to do that ONLY if an update is released for your device ...

Please use plain text.