Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia DAB Radio

forganjj
Accepted Solution

Nokia DAB Radio

I upgraded my N8 to Belle this morning and have lost the DAB radio application. Cannot find it via OVI store or the software updates. Is it available anywhere else?

Many thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
beefykeith

You're not alone... I'm having the same issue... Hope it comes back as an update as it did originally.
Please use plain text.

ditto - I lost it too and can't find it in the store. I just hope they haven't dropped support of it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sumner

I've also done the software update to Belle. So yes when am i going to be able to use my expensive headset or are Nokia going to refund me ? Is some one at Nokia trying to destroy the business and encourage us all to transfer to Apple!

Please use plain text.
Advisor

Please use plain text.
barmysod

Go to Nokia support http://support.ovi.com/osc/en_GB/faq/FA137774_en_US and this is the answer you get The DAB app is unfortunately not available for Nokia Belle Thanks a lot Nokia for letting me waste my money on an expensive DAB Headset which used to work on my phone until I upgraded to Belle. but don't worry they have reinstated the FM radio that works with any headset appart from the DAB one. So much for customer care
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert

DAB radio should now be available at Nokia Store. Please login to Nokia Store and look for "Nokia DAB Radio".

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
XxWWWSAMxX

Or you could just go here :L

http://store.ovi.com/content/78485/download
Please use plain text.