Got Nokia 101.003 update y'day and immediately updated my phone. Post update, i could not notice any improvement but one scary thing is that IN SMS INBOX option of REPLY is not there. So if you want to reply an sms while reading the same you cannot do that. Instead open a new message type the number of the contact and then send the message. what are you NOKIA guys doing???????
Your update has gone awry....
The reply option is still there. It might be the message you wanted to reply does not have number (like sms from your network provider). Send an sms to your own number and try to see again if the reply option is there. Goodluck.
2012-07-26 9:45 - edited 2012-07-26 9:58
the recently published 101.003 SW update for C5-00 5MP and E5-00 is a minor update and only includes general performance & usability improvements, no big changes.
I have forwarded the concerns/questions about the device battery life to the SW maintenance team.
Has anyone else not been able to get version 101 of the firmware for E5? I didn't receive V91 either...so I'm still stuck on V81.
My phone is unlocked and is a UK model. Is there a list of product codes for which the update is available?
Could you pleas let me know what all scenarios you have used before you had low battery. Also any third party apps you have installed in your device?
could you help us to investigate the case by reporting the following details:
* what SW version did you have in your device before you updated to 101.003?
* was the device SW updated with Nokia Suite or through Over-The-Air update?
* how old is your phone? (would help us to approximate how many power cycles has the battery gone through so far)
* are you running any 3rd party applications in your phone? if so, can you list those?
* Are you using email or VoIP in with your phone? If so, what is the email revieval frequency?
* What is the brand and the size of the memory card you are using with your phone?
2012-08-02 5:45 - edited 2012-08-02 5:47
*sir i think the last update v91.
*ive done by OTA
*2 year old phon
*yes i am using kaspersky antivirus but the protection is disabled i hav only using call/sms filter option and same week i hav installed Numo SMS preview app and i have already using Symb recorder,nimbuzz but the problem was found after the update
*im not using email/voip clint
HI me too updates to 101.003, after that i faced problem like sudden switch off of phone, showing battery low even the battery is fully charged. And my phone works well its offline mode, when switched to online mode it shutdowns suddenly. is there any way to downgrade my frimware or rectify the problem