Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E5 Firmware update comes v101.003

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Ricky07

Hi Jomz03,

Welcome to the Discussions Board!

Once you have successfully updated the software of your phone,  it will set the setting to its default mode. You have to change the settings of your phone.

Firstly, set the phone browser's setting to 'ask when needed'. To do so, go to menu>web>options>general>access point> ask when needed.

And secondly, change the settings of your access point. Go to menu>settings> connectivity> settings> network destinations> Internet> set your WLAN as the priority 1.

Hope this will resolve your concern.

Regards, 

Ricky07

If you think this post is helpful, please click the white star below.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
qweicu

[ Edited ]

was ramesh's problem solved? I tried updating sw using ovi and the size it gives me is more than my internal memory could hold. Some1 send solution to XXXXXX@gmail.com

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited and the email address was removed. Please do not provide any personal information as such in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

qweicu wrote:
was ramesh's problem solved? I tried updating sw using ovi and the size it gives me is more than my internal memory could hold. Some1 send solution to XXXXXX@gmail.com

You may first Back-up all your important data and then Soft Reset the phone by dialing *#7370# followed by 12345 (Default code unless changed by you) when prompted. This will erase all data from the Phone memory and bring the phone to Out-of-Box state. Then update your device and then restore the Data. You may need to re-install a few applications though ..

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited as the email address has to be removed.

Please use plain text.
Edward7

When i send contact via sms, it failed. 

Plz checkout this.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Could someone with Nokia E5 and firmware v.101.103 let us know if there are any problems for trial licence registration for any software product from Telexy (www.telexy.com).

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

as this is a user to user forum only for Nokia products and services, you will need to contact Telexy directly for resolution of this issue.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
anish912

broo......how can i update this version

Please use plain text.