Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia E63 Software Update?

Contributor

Nokia E63 Software Update?

Does anydody know if theres a software update available for the Nokia E63? I'm on Version 100.21.110
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
illinjah

That question can´t be answered generally, although you can look up if there´s an update out for your phone:

http://www.nokia.co.uk/get-support-and-software/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-updat...

Good luck! :smileyhappy:

By clicking the "Kudos!" or the "Solution?" button on the right you can say "Thank You" and you´ll show the author and others that the post is useful.

The day we stop improving is the day we stop being good.

Please use plain text.
Professor
post007

Give me your mobile's product code.
If you like my post then give me "Kudos" star...
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
illinjah

post007 wrote:
Give me your mobile's product code.

If you had read my post and taken a look a the link I enclosed, you´d know that pgraham87015 can find everything out without having to tell you his product code...

Don´t you think that is better to provide help rather than solutions?! :smileyhappy:

Think about it... 

By clicking the "Kudos!" or the "Solution?" button on the right you can say "Thank You" and you´ll show the author and others that the post is useful.

The day we stop improving is the day we stop being good.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor

I bought my nokia around a month and the version of the firmware is 110.21.006  02-03-2009

cheers

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kaizer27

no how do i get it if i want it?plzz can u help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Depends upon whether your device is generic SIM free version or network branded one for availability of software update being available.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tlsehlako

will the E63 ever have a software update and why are windows phones so costly on data
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tlsehlako

does the E63 do a video call and the nokia lumia 520
Please use plain text.