Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Maps for E90

Nokia Maps for E90

Hi,

I want to use nokia maps for E90. Is there are software compatible with E90 coz on the webstie it says comaptible with n95. So, how to update E90 Maps
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Nokia Maps for E90

Hi rkgupta

If you visit this site and download Maploader application to your PC, you can choose whichever maps you want:

http://europe.nokia.com/A4509291

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
collywogglesome

i too have probs with installing maps,you put a link on another members answer to his question it did not solve the problem,you cant install the maps until you select which phone you want to download too, the e90 is not on the list, therefore it wont let you go any further.is there any way round this as nokia maps were crashing my phone before i updated the software and i need to reinstall them,many thanks,

Please use plain text.
collywogglesome

mmm,sorry got mixed up,how do you download  maps to your pc

Please use plain text.
Contributor
apopsis

I have read as many post I can :smileywink:.

Install , reinstall,rereinstall,rererein.....doesn't work 4 me.

I manage to work Maps version 3.009 on my E90.How?

1.I download the file    http://www.mediafire.com/?j3bmgylejjj

2.I signed it. How? [not in this post]

3.I install it.

Please use plain text.