Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X2-00 "Waiting-call" not displayed first

Registered Member
sumon_ece99

Nokia X2-00 "Waiting-call" not displayed first

[ Edited ]

Hello, I have got a problem. My mobile-set is Nokia X2-00. Serial no. (That is, IMEI no.) 353423041045821. Whenever I press *#0000# , it shows:

“Nokia X2-00

V 04.25

14-06-10

RM-618

(c) Nokia

Variant: 00.00

Virtual Variant:

No virtual variant

Language:

V 04.25

14-06-10

RM-618

(c) Nokia

MS”

Suppose my SIM is “call-waiting” activated, and my friend’s SIM is also “call-waiting” activated. Now suppose again, my friend is talking to another one over the mobile-phone. In this situation, if I mobile ( I mean mobile-call) him, I cannot see “waiting-call” first in my screen, otherwise it only shows, “calling”…

Have you got it? One thing should be mentioned here that, I don’t talk about “call-waiting” feature of my own SIM. Actually, this feature works perfectly in my mobile (Nokia X2-00).

Well, I have known that version 04.80 is currently available now, whereas my version is 04.25. If I software-update my mobile, do you think…the above problem will be removed….???

How can I overcome this problem….any suggestion here….???

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details publicly on this forum."

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
syedumairali

Re: Nokia X2-00 "Waiting-call" not displayed first

have u tried the same set with using different sim?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia X2-00 "Waiting-call" not displayed first

[ Edited ]

Are you sure, your friend is having 'Call Waiting' activated..??

If possible when you meet up, exchange your SIMs and try..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.