Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X3-02 software update

Gojis5

Nokia X3-02 software update

My nokia x3-02 is version 5.60. I have been trying to update the firmware but it displays that there are no updates despite the latest version being version 7. What could be the problem with my phone? Pls note that it is not locked to any network
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia X3-02 software update

[ Edited ]

Updates are made available depending on Product Code / Region ..and that may be the cause..

Though, the other constrain (Network locked devices..) is not applicable in your case ..

Please use plain text.
Gojis5

Thank you Farby. I found a way round it. I upgraded with nokia software updater-note that nokia pc suite also displayed that there are no updates.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
AhAmMandy

Well buddy Hw did U do dat Coz ders only 1 thng dat I may do but anyelse Solution dat U hav **bleep** thru
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

AhAmMandy wrote:
Well buddy Hw did U do dat Coz ders only 1 thng dat I may do but anyelse Solution dat U hav **bleep** thru

You may try thru' NSU ...

Please use plain text.