Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia c2-06 software version v07.29

Contributor
bathalamouli

Nokia c2-06 software version v07.29

when i connect my c2-06 to my pc via data cable, nokia pc suite notified about the new update of my c2=06,

i updated my nokia c2-06 software to v07.29 version, every thing is fine but when i check *#0000# it shows like this

c2-03

v 07.29

29-11-11

what the scrab is this, i updated for my c2-06 but *#0000# shows c2-03, what i have to do, please help me regarding this problem, 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Kiranrs143

Re: Nokia c2-06 software version v07.29

Ha ha,its funny...:smileyvery-happy:.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Kiranrs143

Hi friend,
i think u updated with c2-03 sw accidently.V07.29 is for C2-03.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
akkilolya

why new features NokiaC2-06 new sofware v7.29 ??? phone memory problem solve or not??????????? plese reply me.....

Please use plain text.
Contributor
bathalamouli

plz help me regading this
Please use plain text.
Contributor
bathalamouli

but when i connected by c2-06 to my pc, nokia suite show that you have a v7.29 update for your phone, after that only i updated, hot to fix this
Please use plain text.
Advisor
medostar00

I have just updated my Cell to V7.29.... I'm not found any major changes in my cell .Please Nokia Solve memory problem
Medo
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jinot_47

pls tell me how did u do it..as long the phones fine..i don't think it should be that a big problem
Please use plain text.
rauleac

Hy
i just try to update my c2-06 & , after restart on the sceen appear "CONTACT SERVICE".
I believe that software "left"
is a software solution to bring back my phone???
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

@ rauleac - Remove the battery for a couple of minutes, insert and see if the phone switches ON fine.. Else, you need to visit Nokia Care

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
arghyajeet

how can you update this software version

Please use plain text.