Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia c3-00's firmware 8.63 reinstall

Counsellor
logfan82

Nokia c3-00's firmware 8.63 reinstall

can anyone tell me how can i reinstall my noia's c3-00 firmware no. 8.63? i m desperate of doing so , so please anyone help me out with this ...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Re: Nokia c3-00's firmware 8.63 reinstall

Check if Ovi suite lets you do that, if not you will need to see a Nokia care point.
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Advisor
erwinar007

[ Edited ]

C3-00 New firmware (8.63) for nokia C3-00 more worse. Games and applications from OVI if installed would be declared an error by reason:

Class Not Found
java / lang / ClassNotFoundException
luma / BaseApp

This happened since the firmware ver 6 to ver 8.63.

My question is:

1. Is the firmware not tested before launch? :smileysad:
2. Whether, is this the nokia way to make money from aftersales service? by destroying its own products. :smileymad:
3. Is my email is only going to trash? Because it dozens of times this case I propose to both international and regional nokia (since frimware ver 6) no response at all. :smileysurprised:

NOTE:
All applications and games that can not be used are games and applications that I downloaded from OVI so it is not pirated software.

Moderator's note: Post has been edited as it is not written in English. Please be advised that Nokia Support Discussion only accepts posts written in English.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Shailesh_Telang

Nokia is gonna loose its market. I've updated my Nokia C3 from 7.20 to 8.63 and facing tons of problem. Its not only with this new version, Its happened since 7.20. My phone is also showing empty messages and double community menu. Wi-fi and OVI store is not working. I am using my smart phone just for calling and listening music. None of other activities can be done. I want to get rid of this phone but invested 6000 INR (Indian rupees). I'll never buy Nokia again. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Egytopp

you are right,i bought this phone h monthes ago and evry month i find new problem and nokia care centers alway not have a selution. This is the worest phone i ever had
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
logfan82

can any admin hear us plz n reply for God sake
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
LiLSaIMoN

Admin plss help us to this problem!
Please use plain text.