Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia c7 update software?

Registered Member
Mido_Elsayad

Nokia c7 update software?

my nokia is c7 made in finland
i want to update my c7 using ovi suite but i need to know if i will lose the arabic language in my phone
can any one help me
c7 detail:
software version :014.002
software version date :1-3-2011
custom version 014.002.c15.01

custom version date 1-03-2011
language set : 014.002.14.01
product code :059d6t3
type: RM-675

Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Re: Nokia c7 update software?

If you've installed the language pack after purchase and your phone is made in Finland then the update will erase the language pack as Arabic language is not a default language for Finland. So you may have to take it Nokia care after update to reinstall the language pack.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Mobile Overlord
farby

Though I do not know much about this.. This shows the device is for TAIWAN. And most probably the Arabic language was added by the retailer. In that case you will lose it after the Firmware update..

Registered Member
prahorsseang

i want update nokia c7