Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia is tollerating My problem.

Counsellor
omshankar

Nokia is tollerating My problem.

I have mailed a lot of error in NOKIA ASHA 311. But lastly I have requested, If u cant solve my all problems then No problem. At least Give the option of copy paste. Bcoz I didnt copy my mobile msg, so that I cant paste that msg on net. Please give atleast copy paste option. .cry.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
omshankar

Reply plz sir
Please use plain text.
Sage

I think you need to look up what tolerating means.....
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
omshankar

I m sorry for that. But sir i have mailed my report. Nokia told me when new version will come then we inform u. But 5 mnths has gone but no new update for copy paste. Please
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

you can contact Nokia directly by clicking the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
omshankar

Means sir, If I write here then nokia will not accept my feedback? Sir please I want atleast copy paste function. This function is available in any cheaper handset of nokia. Then why it is not sir.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

omshankar wrote:
Means sir, If I write here then nokia will not accept my feedback? Sir please I want atleast copy paste function. This function is available in any cheaper handset of nokia. Then why it is not sir.

This is a User-to-User Forum so its obvious that we (users) can not provide any such feature, and hence you need to follow adrianhughes 's suggestion ...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
omshankar

Hmm I got it. I already told nokia but no help. My problem will never be solved by nokia. I m turning to samsung mobile. Thank you so much.
Please use plain text.
Professor
satyam384

@omshankar

For now its an good idea.

Even i mailed NOKIA many times regarding the problems in v5.92 of asha 311,but they reply as if they don't care much.what ever the subject might be,their answer will be same most of the times.:smileyindifferent:

I think they are mainly concentrating on nokia LUMIA devices but not on s40.

Dont know why this update is taking LOT OF TIME ! 

lets hope it will be released soon.:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
omshankar

But they dont think, Middle rate mobile is mostly used in india by students. If tomorry my brother bought Samsung android mobile worth ₹5800. It is 100 times much better than asha 311. Now I m thinking my choice was bad. Which type of insect injected me to buy asha311. If I buy samsung android then I have more function. At least samsung android hasnt missing like basic copy paste function. .LOL. Thats why samsung android is best these days. It is more better then windows.
Please use plain text.
Professor
satyam384

True:smileyhappy: Once(long back) NOKIA was best brand,this made me to look for nokia devices.:smileyhappy:

But they are not holding that brand value now. !  :smileyvery-happy:

Thats the reason they ended 2012 with low revenue !:thumbdown:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
omshankar

Hmm now nokia is going down. I choosed wrong. I shouldn't have taken asha 311.
Please use plain text.