Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia n800 internet tablet

Luan1963

Nokia n800 internet tablet

Can anyone help me to find tha latest os2008 update. Want to start using my old tablet again but unable to because of some bugs. Tried to find the rx-34 .... firmware to download but that was impossible, there's no place where it's left for downloading. Please someone (or Nokia) help!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia n800 internet tablet

I updated my N800 late last year and i was able to find the OS2008 update and update using the nokia Internet Tablet Suite update wizard, or whatever it was called lol. Google is your friend here, but it was on the official Maemo repository if thats any consolation.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.