Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia software recovery tool

Counsellor
ferdo_smicilkas

Nokia software recovery tool

So 

my lumia 625 is runing on pfd 8.1 and i cant recover my phone with recovery tool, it keep downloading software for 3 or 4 times, just dont want to move on install section. My pc is win 7 and recovery tool 1.4.3. Alredy do a new install of recovery tool and few pc restarts nothing helps. Anyone with similar problem?

Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

It seems the software download does not succeed. Do you have a stable Internet connection? And can you mention the error that Recovery Tool shows you?

You might be needed to manually download the software, place it into the directory and recover your phone.

Counsellor
ferdo_smicilkas

Internet connection is stable and does not show error just keeps doing download over again what about manual download 

mmmmmm32

[ Edited ]

ist time ive heard of Nokia software recovery tool im guessing it works like nokia care suite? downloads a full firmware 1+gig and installs it via usb?i had same problem from care suite it was the download not fully completing or corrupting that never showed an error either just tried to install a dodgy firmware wouldnt install took 3 attempts at it finally worked

Navin925

Yes, Same problem happened to me. I am using Nokia Lumia 925 with Lumia Cyan and tried to roll back to Lumia Black. 1.43GB is downloaded and after 100% it starts from 0% again. What about downloading Navifirm and correct ROM and placing it in products>rm-892 and using NSU via offline mode
Counsellor
ferdo_smicilkas

after a 6th download worked for me hopefully it works better to others :smileyhappy:

Registered Member
victorpatrick

I've also been having this same problem - the Nokia Recovery Tool just keeps on downloading over and over again the same thing. Once it reaches 100%, it reverts back to 0% and downloads all over again. I've tried uninstalling and reinstaling the program, as well as doing a hard reset on my Nokia 925 device.

Is there any other way of going about this?

Mobile Sensei
Abi99

• Nokia Product Code of your phone?
  • Your country, please!
Registered Member
victorpatrick

Hello, sorry for the late reply.

It's a Lumia 925, Type RM-892 product code 059T6V1, trying to download software version 3051.40000.1345.1001.

And this is from the Philippines.

Thanks,

Victor

Mobile Sensei
Abi99

Nothing special with that. So back to your issue: Did you try another computer?

Registered Member
iamtulipin

I am facing the same problem. Does anyone knows how to fix it?

Registered Member
miringalle

I am a Nokia user. I wanted to use the recovery tool in order to install the nokia black update and i am wondering if the recovery tool is compatible with nokia lumia AT&T.

Anyone with the same concern??????

Professor
j444lh

The Recovery Tool installs the version which is current for your model and carrier (or variant if unlocked).

It is as it says for Recovery.

N95 (RM159) V31.0.017, N8 (RM596) Belle 111.040.1511
Registered Member
nunnaraiganj

Try it for another 2 or 3 times! It will work fine