Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia suite updating asha 302 problem

Contributor
cultus81

Nokia suite updating asha 302 problem

Nokia suite which I downloaded from here

http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/product/302/downloads/

Nokia Suite started updating my brand new nokia asha 302 phone. I initaially though it was trying to upgrade Nokia Suite himselfe. But when it prompted that by disconnecting the phone might stop working(which is exactly what happened), I got that it was updating my phone instead. SO it stopped half way home at the end of the installation. It said USB connection has been lost. So with three easy steps it prompted me I disconnected the cable, conneted again and clicked OK.

It again said the USB cable was still disconnected. So I disconnected and connected again, trying other usb sockets too. After several attempts it said that the update has failed.. . And phone is not working now.. I cant turn it on anymore.

I couldnt believe it cause iv been using portable hard drive a long time and I never had problem with any of my USB sockets. Is there a way out.

I connected my Nokia support here in Tallinn, Estonia. But maybe somebody has a clue.

All the best

Kristjan

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia suite updating asha 302 problem

Hi Cultus81,

I have answered your question in the other discussion board here: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nokia-Suite/Nokia-suite-updating-asha-302-problem/m-p/1580332/highli...