Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia videos: What are Software Updates & How ...

Registered Member
sankarba

Re: Nokia videos: What are Software Updates & How to do them?

my flash player is delete
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I want to bengali language software in my mobile. Model N79
Please use plain text.
jitendranmu

[ Edited ]

What I want to say nokia, this is the customer
service. It is not like you left millions of customers
with belle crying. You have to do something to
keep in the market. Either give a link to revert to
anna 25.007 or make belle fully functional with
feature pack or otherwise any means. Otherwise you have to pay heavy price for that in future.
Who will trust you ?

Moderators note: Part of the post removed as it was irrelevant to the existing thread. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Tugbe

I am usin a N97 and finds it difficult to update software. Mostly when I try it doesnt work. I'm in Ghana
Please use plain text.
sirusfaisal

Hi im faisal  

im from singapore using a Nokia N8 upgraded to symbian belle. So far it is the best software nokia and symbian has produced. im really glad that u guys had listened to the customers and added more fetures to the belle update; One of the reasons why i choose Nokia instead of the overhyped, overpriced and closed type appreance of  the Iphones. Hopefully an update to fp1 for n8 will be available soon. 

Tnks alot, 

faisal

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
c3s40

Hey, I just want to know if OTA updates is available in our region(Philippines). Thanks for the reply!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
virginshonz

is Nokia C3 v8.63 due for an upgrade? IF so pliz specify when it will be available in Zimbabwe.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
virginshonz

is Nokia C3 v8.63 due for a software upgrade to 8.71? IF so pliz specify when it will be available in Zimbabwe.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amark87

my nokia5233 have a problem of updating. It downloaded update and but when install it shows that its not compactability to your mobile., i can't update my mobile version
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fal4eagle

i have tried to download software update for my nokia c6-00 with SW update and ovi suite but its not working, i need help
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Can you provide us more information about your concern? What is the error message when trying to update? Version of Nokia Suite and internet connection you are using to update?

Thanks!

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Please use plain text.
Sage
adg82439

my 808 PV RM-807 pc 059P804 is still on Vers. 113.010.1506, when will it get an update to 113.010.1508 or higher and for camera and Gallery?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
craveendra06

Today i was about to update my Nokia Asha 308 to V 07.55 as it showed there is a update. I am using the latest Nokia Suite here which of V 3.7.22. Everything went fine until it downloaded and prepared to install the update over the Nokia Suite which was 88 MB or so. While installing the update it said 15 min as usual and i waited for it to happen. While it's updated the Test Mode Screen appeared with bright light ON and stayed like that and never rebooted to update the firmware. Although i guess something happened, finally a message was given by the Nokia Software Updater Suite saying the connection was lost and remove the USB cable and re-connect it etc etc... I did the same but no way it went out of the Test mode and finally i had to cancel the update. I just kept my fingers crossed and removed the battery of my phone which was the only option i have. But when i started up the phone it was updated to the latest version which is V 07.55. I now have a doubt whether this is a test version i am running or the stable one. the phone software version screen shows as follows when i press *#0000#

Nokia 308

V 07.55

04-03-13

RM-838

(c) Nokia

Variant:235.01

Virtual Variant:

No virtual Variant

Language

V 07.55

04-03-13

(c) Nokia

MH

Is this all a test version or a updated one which was intended to install ?

Is my phone Updated Completely or not ?

Raveendra
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
donzy

i alwayz find problem wen i try to update my c7
Please use plain text.
Daval

Hi friends how can i update my Nokia asha 305 software? Now present i have v 3.66 please help me
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Hawlahsoonconme

Pls I'll appreciate replies. Am usin nokia x2-02, I want to update my software but I'v no system, but it keeps sayin no new software update available. And my phone is behaving irrational, it has deleted calculator itself, any time I off and on back it'll reset my settings, pls I need a quick solution pls..... Am fed up.
Please use plain text.

I want to Hindi language softwere mobile. Model Nokia 200
Please use plain text.