Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

PLEASE HOW CAN I INSTALL NEW SOFTWARE VERSION ON ...

Registered Member

PLEASE HOW CAN I INSTALL NEW SOFTWARE VERSION ON MY 3110C

PLEASE HOW CAN I INSTALL NEW SOFTWARE VERSION ON MY 3110C
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Re: PLEASE HOW CAN I INSTALL NEW SOFTWARE VERSION ON MY 3110C

First get the Product Code for your phone. It is printed on the label under the battery. It should ne a 7 digit number starting with 0.

Once you have the code, click on the link below to check the latest firmware version for your phone. If thins is the same as what you have on your  phone then you already have the latest version. If it is newer then click on the "Download" tab on the top of the webpage. Then you follow screen instruction to download Nokia Software Updater, install and follow instructions. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

thanks alot..have done that but it keeps disconnecting when the software upgrade remains 5 sec.

what else can i do 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

Is it disconnecting during the download phase or the install phase? Have you a reliable high speed broadband on your pc?

Please use plain text.