Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Phone restarts :(

Counsellor
pearlblack

Phone restarts :(

Hi, my nokia c2 01 restarts automatically often when I browse the internet. The screen goes black and restores as white but it doesn't switch of. I don't know what happened to nokia. What should I do? Any help?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
chanchan05

Have you latest firmware? If not try updating.
If you find my post helpful please click the green star on the left under the avatar. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

...also try clearing the Browser cache...

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
pearlblack

Thank you but I just bought it few days back and checked for updates. Its latest and also cleared the cache. It doesn't solve. Even when I connect to PC and browse internet, it disconnects. I guess its a new problem in nokia's new firmware/software? My nokia 2730 classic was better in this respect. What is my next option?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Being an S40 phone you can not perform Soft / Hard Reset that may solve this issue... The only thing I can suggest is to visit Nokia Care..

..or you may wait for some more suggestions on this forum..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
pearlblack

Yup, Nokia Care would be best as I have still warranty!
Please use plain text.