Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Please help find the program

Contributor
asd2354

Please help find the program

Please help find the program to block unwanted number, call and SMS, that not all block number ,but  the number on which you want to.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

It's impossible to help you unless you tell us which phone you have.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
asd2354

Sorry I forgot to tell , Nokia 5310 express music.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Then unfortunately you are out of luck.

You need to buy a smartphone to be able to use call/SMS blocking software.

The 5310 is just a java phone that cannot support applications like this.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
asd2354

So if I borrow from friend Nokia 5530 , and put my sim card into hes phone , then block a number and put back sim to my express music and still number is blocked?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

No, the software needs to be on your phone.

Your only options are to either buy a new phone, like the 5530, or contact your network and ask them if they can block that number.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

No.

The blocking happens at the phone level, not the network level. So, if you do what you describe and then give the phone back to your friend, the number will still be blocked from calling your friend, not you.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
asd2354

so with Nokia 5310 express music I nothink can do? At least block calls or sms , or something?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Which part of "The 5310 is just a java phone that cannot support applications like this." did you not understand?

If you want to achieve any form of blocking at all, it won't be with that phone. Your operator may be able to help by putting a block in place on their end, though, but I doubt it.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
asd2354

In other forum some people say http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo/14922/Phone_Calls_Filter.html  that should help me.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Follow the advise of the other forum then.

Looks like a waste of time to me but the choice is yours.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Exactly. I'd love to see someone getting software written for Windows to install, let alone run, on a java-based phone...

Please use plain text.