Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Pliz help me

Counsellor
Tatsman
Accepted Solution

Pliz help me

I re-installed my phone software on my Nokia Asha 201 but the certificates were not retrieved what can l do to retrieve the certificates back,,,,,,( SAD )
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

hi mate,

please read this article as it may assist you with your enquiry: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Pool-of-Knowledge/Certificate-not-on-phone-or-SIM-for-S40-phones/td-...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Tatsman

How can l download these certificates or what can l do to retrieve these certificates?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

Tatsman wrote:
How can l download these certificates or what can l do to retrieve these certificates?

Its already posted under SOLUTION in the link provided by adrianhughes

If the first 2 (user doables) do not work .. you need to follow the 3rd i.e. visiting Nokia Care ..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Tatsman

I dnt think there is a provider in my country,
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

what country are you residing in mate?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Tatsman

lm residing in Zimbabwe..
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

not sure what else can be done unfortunately mate, you can always try going thru Nokia MEA (Middle East and Africa), and contact them and see what options they can suggest to get in touch with someone who will service your phone.
Please use plain text.