Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Product Code: 059B288 Model: N8 Update: NOT AN...

Contributor
alecomy

Product Code: 059B288 Model: N8 Update: NOT ANNA STILL

why we are waiting 

i am an unhappy customer :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Sage
ices_eyes

Re: Product Code: 059B288 Model: N8 Update: NOT ANNA STILL

Please use plain text.
Contributor
alecomy

- 059B288: This one is a swap device. Please visit a local Nokia Carepoint to get the update.

Is it reasonable to think? :smileyhappy:

or it is not my personal n8 huh ?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
alecomy

Dear Nokia;

im waiting still for anna update

can u hear me (we) ?

My product code: 059B288

My phone: N8 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

[ Edited ]

The update is released for your handset and you have been given clear information on how to get it. What are you still waiting for ? Someone to take your phone to a Nokia care point for you ?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
synth_fg

To clarify

059B288 means that at some point in the past your phone has been back to nokia to have a large chunk of the motherboard replaced, probably due to the freezing / shutting down and not restarting issue that plagued the early batches of N8's. when they did this they replaced the native product code with the B288 one

For some reason despite this code being quite happy to recieve the 1.2 update OTA, nokia insist for Anna that you take it to a care point and have it updated there.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
alecomy

i cant go anywhere, nokia will come I gave the money on this phone, can not run after update

ARE YOU UNDERSTAND ME NO - KIA

Please use plain text.
Contributor
alecomy

Who was delete my post? admin?

Please use plain text.
rulorojo

well, I had 2 N8, one with 059b288 and the other with 0599758 product codes. Thanks to Nokia's lack of attitude regarding Anna upgrade for the 059B288, I switched to a Samsung Galaxy II.... Nokia , you are still resting on your good old times....
I always wondered if top Nokia managers get to read our stuff... If I would be one of them, I would feel ashamed. It's us paying their monthly income.
Please use plain text.
subzerox

The 059B288 have encountered many update rollout problems. The engineers at Nokia Care did not revert the product code back to the original one after changing the board. Its Nokia Care's FAULT! Now my N8 cannot get belle. The only way is to go back to Nokia Care and tell them to upgrade it. AND IF THEY ARE COMPETENT! I WANT MY PRODUCT CODE CHANGED!

Please use plain text.