Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Question About Nokia Asha 200???

Contributor
lethetuyen

Question About Nokia Asha 200???

I've just bought N200 for 2 days, it's really interesting phone when I'm on business but I can't decrease the level of backlight,. My eyes are not very good and I hope Nokia Cor will give users the first software update to solve this problem. thank u very much

Contributor
lethetuyen

Re: Question About Nokia Asha 200???

any ideas for this problem

:<

belovedbaddie

I'm a fan of Nokia and had been using Nokia 5230, i purchased Nokia 200 since i broke my Nokia 5230. The moment i purchased it, i had been trying to figure out how to reduce it's brightness. Surprized to notice no option to reduce brightness  ! ! !

Please update device software for it at the earliest.

Registered Member
panggit

when i upgraded may nokia asha 200, some of the application are no longer working. Also, nokia asha 200 cannot "multiple select" messages for deletion, you have to do the deletion one by one very taxing work!

Contributor
lethetuyen

you can del it on the conversations, del one message by hand is a really trouble