Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Question About Nokia Asha 200???

lethetuyen

Question About Nokia Asha 200???

I've just bought N200 for 2 days, it's really interesting phone when I'm on business but I can't decrease the level of backlight,. My eyes are not very good and I hope Nokia Cor will give users the first software update to solve this problem. thank u very much

Please use plain text.
lethetuyen

Re: Question About Nokia Asha 200???

any ideas for this problem

:<

Please use plain text.
belovedbaddie

I'm a fan of Nokia and had been using Nokia 5230, i purchased Nokia 200 since i broke my Nokia 5230. The moment i purchased it, i had been trying to figure out how to reduce it's brightness. Surprized to notice no option to reduce brightness  ! ! !

Please update device software for it at the earliest.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
panggit

when i upgraded may nokia asha 200, some of the application are no longer working. Also, nokia asha 200 cannot "multiple select" messages for deletion, you have to do the deletion one by one very taxing work!

Please use plain text.
lethetuyen

you can del it on the conversations, del one message by hand is a really trouble

Please use plain text.