Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Question: Where's the folder of photos captured by...

jimtran
Accepted Solution

Question: Where's the folder of photos captured by camera Symbian Belle ?

Hi guys,

I've updated my phone to Symbian Belle for about a week. I often use the phone camera to capture photos and I can't find where the folder is. In Symbian Anna the capture pictures are saved normally in E:/Images/Camera/Folder_name (eg. E:/Images/Camera/201202 ). If you go to the Gallery you can still those camera captured pictures but I don't know where to find the folder it's in. And I checked my camera settings and it says memory use is in E:/

Looking forward to hearing some replies soon :smileyvery-happy:

Many thanks :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Re: Question: Where's the folder of photos captured by camera Symbian Belle ?

In my C6-01 captured images are saved in E>DCIM>100NOKIA folder. I can move it to images folder. And whenever I capture a snap the folder created- even if I delete it.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
jimtran

Thank you very much  I found it :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
yzamara

Any ideas how to change the DCIM folder? Can i make the camera save in the images and the videos folders as it was in s3^? I really dont like the way camera saves in the DCIM, photos are mixed with videos and there is no secondery folders arrange!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

No, there is no way that you can change the save folder location, only the memory medium, such as memory card, internal mass storage etc.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.