Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Requesting a New Firmware for Nokia 6303c !!!

Registered Member
vinay2007

Requesting a New Firmware for Nokia 6303c !!!

[ Edited ]

Hello...

I have Nokia 6303c, but there are some problem, Ringtones Volume is low , Message Alert Volume is low, Camera is Grainy when Low light, Sometimes the phone  Restarts itself, When i apply a new theme is bit Laggy,  it get Hot after 10 min of talking.... There is no Search feature in All Songs-Media player.... Browsing is slow with 10.12 firmware.... Sometimes Opera show out of memory error...

Plz fix it these pblms in neext firmware update.....

Vinay

Please use plain text.
Advisor
glider85

Re: Requesting a New Firmware for Nokia 6303c !!!

Yeah ringtones volume is too low. Its really annoying. Phone also does not save some settings such as landscape mode in camera :-((  

Please use plain text.
Kailash07

Recently i have also updated my firmware OTA to 10.12. Immidiately i have noticed that it is not an update but a downgrade. After updating my browsing speed as well as downloading speed has gone very very very low. In terms of % i would say a 60 % reduction.Now i feel like a complete fool. I have a ? Do they release new firmware version without testing it on the related phone? They have completly ruined my every day. Please release a new firmware for 6303c to fix the problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jeffy21feb

dude try adjusting ur media player equalizer to max in everything..... then hear ur ringtone .... it will be good ...
Please use plain text.
Contributor
tona

hi all,

sadly the low ringing volume gets slightly louder when adjusting the equlizer, but still not loud enough, I really wish if that problem has nothing to do with the hardware itself they would release some kind of update to fix this problem

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shaneliao23

Hey Everyone,

I am using NOKIA 6303c. I have always kept my phone up to date with the latest firmware.

But it has been a while since NOKIA released V10.12, probably updates have been stopped. The LOW Volume is at it's best, It can't get any Louder. CAMERA, well that's something you have to keep adjusting according to your liking. Leave your phone memory EMPTY(as much as possible) in order to avoid applications from shutting down suddenly.

I would ADVISE anyone who is facing these problems to sack it off.. and get a new phone. Nokia C3 seems to be a cool phone at a reasonable rate, and there are many more, if budget is an issue then stay put till you can afford one.

That's pretty much what I'm doing. ;-)

P.S. I hope there's an update with these issues fixed sometime soon cause I really don't wanna have to buy a new phone!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Rajabilal

helo
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Rajabilal

i have a new difernt prblm is that when i tryng to bluetoth on mble has hange when trying to close . Phne wil restr what ta mater what could i do. Help me plz my fireware is 9.10
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
uninor_1

Hey dudes my phone have same prblm but i want new feature which is in new mobile like c3, photos-zoomed save option please add this feature in new sw-update
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sagar_xpn

hey dudes my nokia 6303c phone how can I update it right now without pc. . . .?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

sagar_xpn wrote:
hey dudes my nokia 6303c phone how can I update it right now without pc. . . .?

Refer Pg. 35 / 36 of the User Guide ..

Please use plain text.