Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Slow performance on nokia X2-02

Advisor
jesper_ray
Accepted Solution

Slow performance on nokia X2-02

Dear sir i would like to know how to increase the speed of my nokia X2-02,menu icon cannot show instantly and it took time to open folders and some apps cannot run instantly.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: Slow performance on nokia X2-02

[ Edited ]

Hi jesper_ray,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the Nokia forum.

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

In order to fix this issue, I would advise you to check if your phone's software is up to date via this link, enter *#0000# on your keypad to display your current version.

If your phone needs to be updated, connect it with Nokia suite and click on the green arrow icon. Any available updates will be listed here.

If the problems persists, I would suggest you to perform a soft reset on your phone.  Enter *#7780# on your keypad, default lock code is 12345.

If your phone still  can't  open easily folders and apps, I would invite you to perform a hard reset. First of all, back up your data using Nokia Suite (Tools > Back up). Once your data is fully backed up,  type *#7370# on the keypad.  Default lock code is 12345.

The hard reset will dellete all your personal information, that's why a back up is very important.

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Please clear the cache (under internet menu) & delete the excess messages in the phone. Also move the applications or gallery items in the phone memory to memory card. Note that some factory built-in applications will not move to the card.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Advisor
jesper_ray

Sir my current update is V 11.57 which was updated on march. When i try to update 404 appeared with pop up 'No new software update available'. Restoring settings helped a bit but not at all point.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Did you try the steps which i mentioned in the post above?
You can reinstall the firmware by using Nokia Suite.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Emmyd

I want to knw if 2much of operating keypad on nokia phone can cause any effect?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Emmyd

Does flashing of phones cause any effect to nokia phones?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Flashing done any place except authorised Nokia Care can damage the phone.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jerinsumon

Dear sir,my nokia x2-02 device is going to slow day by day.it take too long time to open any folder or any apps.internet speed also very slow than ever.how can i will make my device faster?
Please use plain text.