Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Software for C5-00.2 5MP

alesrr

Software for C5-00.2 5MP

[ Edited ]

Will be Software ver.101.003 or higher for my Nokia C5-00.2 5MP (RM-745) software ver.71.003 country variant Czech Republic  (p.c.059K469) ? Or not.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Software for C5-00.2 5MP

hi mate,

availability of that update depends on whether your phone is branded or not. if the update isn't showing up for you on either your device or Nokia Suite, then it is due to those two reasons. should your phone be branded (i.e. to your network carrier, and has all their customisations, apps, wallpapers etc), then you will need to contact them directly as to the availabilty of the update. if your phone is a country variant, where it appears unbranded but still has custom apps for your country/region, you will need to contact your local Nokia Care directly for information on the update, if it is coming,will ever be available etc: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
alesrr

My phones is unbranded official country Czech Republic product code 059K469.

For branded T-Mobil Czech Republic software v.101.003 is out.

Sorry bad English

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

you're going to have to check with your country's Nokia as to if they have approved the update or not, but from the sounds of it, they haven't.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.