Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Software update for Nokia Lumia 920

Advisor
Shakesy

Software update for Nokia Lumia 920

[ Edited ]

Lumia 920 Finland. Got it on 22nd November. Still no update. All world has it. What nonsense. Everyday I end,up pairing Bluetooth with car, with audio. Nouse for music. Hands free. Everyday my frustration increases. I feel soon I shall have to say goodbye to Nokia for ever....

Moderator's note: This post was edited. Provided a concern-related title. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Software update for Nokia Lumia 920

All world has it ???? 

No.. I and many more don't have it yet.. Have patience ..It may take upto March end to get the update ...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Shakesy

Patience? 4months to get Bluetooth working on my smart phone. "the most advanced in technology"???? Due you realize how frustrating it is to connect reconnect a number of times everyday to your car? And then still while driving when someone calls u realize its just not connected, again?

US had update in December. Germany, UK has it. India sets are sold with portico. What is this. Selectism? Ones who trusted and bought early have to wait longest? Previos iP4 updates were globally made available at THE same time.

And my post was shifted from Bluetooth tooth concern by moderator telling me my post is not relevant to Bluetooth concern.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Shakesy

In 4months come more and better smartphones. I expect to have my Bluetooth problem solved, which shouldn't have been there in a 600euro phone in the first place or else at least my family says goodbye to wp8. Why was it not tested before releasing is beyond my imagination.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Shakesy

Ok Updated and so far phone connecting to bluetooth... One problem still remains, even if its a minor one.

When I am listening to my music via bt in car and a phone call is made, after the phone call, the music skips to music radio that i was playing previously or starts playing all music in library instead of playlist that was running before....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Linhart

Well,

I got the same problem, and if i try to search for updates, nothing....

Before it got repeared(proximity sensor) there wasnt any problems. Now it seems to be a problem no matter what.

It is driving me crazy..

What the fu*k do i do ???

Please use plain text.
stephen86

Whats update is this ur all on about
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

this

---

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
boy786

until now , no update in Malaysia,why what the reason, my problem is, WiFi no stay on when screen off, using whatsapp..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ungarooooh

You need to download the Nokia Software Updater (latest version is 3.0.4 but I haven't been able to find it). I have the 2.0.6 version, it updates itself to the current version. It runs great on Windows 7 and Windows 8 and flashes the latest firmware to your Lumia 920 without any hassle. There are a bunch of sites which advertise an even older version but require registration and/or download a bunch of **bleep** software to your PC.

You can download the Nokia Software Updater here, without registration and without any additional software being shoved down your throat.

Please use plain text.