Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Software update in c2 00

Contributor
Srujithking

Software update in c2 00

Iam using nokia c2 00 the new software is 03.88 iam using 03.45 iam try to update but it said first updating then appears no new software available help me please
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
aarush1948

ya its true its not updating
Please use plain text.
dinurajen

I have nokia c2 00. I tried to update software naokia c2 00. but some how the connection got failed when installing (after i ve downloaded the file). Now if i turn-on my phone, it doesnt respond. What to do? please pleaseplease help me.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

dinurajen wrote:
I have nokia c2 00. I tried to update software naokia c2 00. but some how the connection got failed when installing (after i ve downloaded the file). Now if i turn-on my phone, it doesnt respond. What to do? please pleaseplease help me.

Sorry..but being an S40 device, you need to visit Nokia Care if the phone doesn't start after you remove the battery for a couple of minutes, insert it back and try switching ON ...

Please use plain text.
dinurajen

i tried twice ....but no positives
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Sorry..but Nokia Care seems to be the ONLY solution now ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
loveking2

while i update software of my cellphone (c2-00) .it failed to be updated and could not be switched on. please, halp me to switch on my cell phone.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

loveking2 wrote:

while i update software of my cellphone (c2-00) .it failed to be updated and could not be switched on. please, halp me to switch on my cell phone.

Refer Message 4 above ...

Please use plain text.