Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Symbian Anna Update for C6-01 product code 059c3p9

Registered Member
kilarihari

Symbian Anna Update for C6-01 product code 059c3p9

When can we get update for Symbian Anna Update for C6-01 product code 059c3p9

Please use plain text.
Contributor
fks777

Re: Symbian Anna Update for C6-01 product code 059c3p9

I would like to know the same thing.....can't update to Anna either...same product code...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Please post your product code in the following thread to know whether the update is available for your product code...
discussions.nokia.sg/t5/Software-Updates/No-update-available-Post-your-productcode-amp-I-ll-check/m-p/1130541#M96822
If its available, try updating through the phone or via Nokia suite or Nokia software updater. If again you're not getting it, then take it to nearest Nokia care. They'll update it for you. Hope your problem will be solved.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Contributor
fks777

A lot of people have done what you asked above but no reply was given.

Please use plain text.
Sage
torchaj

[ Edited ]

fks777 wrote:

A lot of people have done what you asked above but no reply was given.

For Nokia C6-01, RM-601 and Prod Code 059c3p9(nam_black) the version 25.007 is available for download.
Please check it out and report back.
See attachment for screenshot...:smileyhappy: 

Proud owner of Nokia's C6-01, N8, 701, Lumia 800 and Google Nexus Prime..!!!
Patience is a virtue, reaping fruits of Wisdom..!!!
Arjun Paliath,
India
Please use plain text.
iipper

If again you're not getting it, then take it to nearest Nokia care. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Ya just take your phone to Nokia Care and ask them about the update. Because your phone might be operator locked and the operator might have not yet released it.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Contributor
fks777

How do i install the firmware files to my C6-01?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

Hello fks777. Use Nokia suite or else use this *#0000# then options then check for update. If any updation is there then it will be displayed.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Contributor
fks777

you know what the strange thing is...it's that i bought 2 of these phones from the same store and once comes with symbian anna and the other comes with 14.002 and both have the SAME PRODUCT CODE!!!!!!!! so can anyone tell me how to install symbian anna. I already have the update files and as i said before..the phone's update function produces nothing...no update is found. Using Wifi no update is found. The SW update app find's nothing. Nokia suite using my pc finds no update either. Calling Nokia's customer care is of no help as they say i must wait until the update is release for my country which is TOTAL NONSENSE as i have two US phones with the same product code and one has Anna while the other doesn't! Can someone please explain to me what Nokia is doing here?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
fks777

Just correcting myself here...i don't have the update files i meant to say i have the "FIRMWARE" files....

Please use plain text.