Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Symbian Anna - We are live! Downloads start to...

Advisor
petehbsn

Re: Symbian Anna - We are live! Downloads start today...

hello i have a Tesco N8 (uk) and so far no Anna, will we have the same delay for Belle ?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
IacopoP

Hi everyone, i wanted to tell you what happened to me, maybe it can help someone:

i was checking for anna update daily with *#0000#, and couldn't see it. Then i saw online that people with the same product code i have, got the update, so i decided to reinstall the pr1.2 (with the updater for mac) and, when the reinstall finished, i saw notification for update.

Don't wanna give false hope to anyone, but if u read that your product code should have the update available, but you cannot see it, maybe it can help :smileywink:

Nice update anyway, i'm satisfied now! :smileywink:

Cheers everyone :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
nimeyedigar

[ Edited ]

Hi

anna Symbian Software product code 059c640  for the Netherlands my mobile is n8

Is not updated symbian anna

The exact date when the update is?

please help me

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
damu777

Hiii,

skyeeEmployee Employee wrote,

Generic Symbian Anna update troubleshooting:

• FA136026: What is included in the Symbian Anna Update ½ and 2/2 application packages?  

Symbian Anna Update 1/2 includes the following:

Adobe (PDF) reader 10.00(245) / Quickoffice 6.04(460) / QT 4.7.3 / QT Mobility 1.1.3. / Qt webkit 4.8.0. / CPService_2.0.11119 / CWRTCore_1.0.11124 / LKM_1.0.11051 / ONSP_1.2.11120 / OVI 1.0.11121. / SCP_2.0.11121. / SSOUI_1.3.11120 / SSO_1.3.11120 / SSOUserName_widget_1.0.0 / ServiceProvider_1.0.11124 / CP_ launcher 2.1.1 / Veveo Indevice Search 2.39.201

Symbian Anna Update 2/2 includes the following:

2.3.6 - NAC. / 13.2.24 - Ovi Music 1.1. / 3.6.688 - Maps 3 SR6. / OviMaps-OriginOfDownload-3.6.1. / SignInEnabler_92_1_0NOCS. / Maps_ODML. / Internet Radio 3.03(0) / MS Communicator 2.01.369 / Psiloc font magnifier 3.2.0. / Shazam 3.01(0) / Jolkuspot 3.10. / Video Player 9.23(62). / Here and Now 2.0.3 / Internet Search Engine 3.0.8 / Home Screen Search Widget 2.0.5

Additional SW Update may contain the following optional applications:

Ovi Store 2.12.042 / Social 1.3.237 / NFC Sharing + Angry Birds Free with Magic

After updating i did not get the following as mentioned above.

SignInEnabler_92_1_0NOCS

Psiloc font magnifier 3.2.0

Jolkuspot 3.10

Psiloc font magnfier and Jolkuspot are there in ovi store but Psiloc font mangnifier is a paid service. 

Do anyone of you get these and what is 2.3.6 - NAC ?

Regards

Please use plain text.
dpikeas

hello, my product code are 0599762 and update to anna without GREEK language...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
petehbsn

how do i do that ?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
amin848

your post says all uae variants but still am not getting anna please advise on this
Please use plain text.

Just downloaded Anna on my N8 (059C640 , dutch version). And now downloading Symbian Anna-update 1 and 2

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bernd021084

Hi

anna Symbian Software product code 059D7M4 for austria my mobile is c7

Is not updated symbian anna

The exact date when the update is?

please help me

Please use plain text.
Advisor
amin848

Dear Nokia Support
I have E7 from UAE code 059G136
STILL NO ANNA UPDATE
PLEASE REPLY TO ME
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Have the same product code and still waiting. The same happened with the previous firmware release.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
alexx_zd

I've got a update to my C6-01 (059C258, France) Anna v022.014 (everything was OK) and then i've got another update - Anna v024.001 - what is this version about - correction of v022.014? I've installed this version et it works fine for me :smileyhappy: I woud like to have v024.001 for my N8 also (i did not update my N8 yet - v022.014 is available for me, but I'm waiting - i've installed Anna on my C6-01 and I test).

Lumia 920, N9, E7, N8
Please use plain text.
Professor
greycounciller

alexx_zd wrote:

I've got a update to my C6-01 (059C258, France) Anna v022.014 (everything was OK) and then i've got another update - Anna v024.001 - what is this version about - correction of v022.014? I've installed this version et it works fine for me :smileyhappy: I woud like to have v024.001 for my N8 also (i did not update my N8 yet - v022.014 is available for me, but I'm waiting - i've installed Anna on my C6-01 and I test).

It's just got an additional language packs, not a new version. The info has been previously mentioned.

Jurassic Park, Sam Neill to Dickie Attenborough " Mr. Hammond, the phones are working !"
N8-00 Tesco UK 059C951, Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Skywalker75

J_Lo_ wrote:

Update for Australia - Nokia is working closely with local operators to ensure Symbian Anna is ready for consumers.  Each of the Australian operators will have different launch schedules but we aim to have the software widely available by the end of September 2011.  Some Australian operators may launch sooner.

My device is unlocked & not purchased through any of the local operators here in Australia, so this doesn't apply in my case. Is there a ETA for N8 owners in my situation here in Aus?

Please use plain text.
Sage
andrewaussie

Skywalker75 wrote:

J_Lo_ wrote:

Update for Australia - Nokia is working closely with local operators to ensure Symbian Anna is ready for consumers.  Each of the Australian operators will have different launch schedules but we aim to have the software widely available by the end of September 2011.  Some Australian operators may launch sooner.

My device is unlocked & not purchased through any of the local operators here in Australia, so this doesn't apply in my case. Is there a ETA for N8 owners in my situation here in Aus?

no mater where you got the phone it will have a varient. and depending on where it has come from will be the answer. the australian release has not been announced. but if it is an australian variant it will be with the australian release. your phone may be unlocked but it will stil have a country varient. may i ask what is your varient code?

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Skywalker75

andrewaussie wrote:

Skywalker75 wrote:

J_Lo_ wrote:

no mater where you got the phone it will have a varient. and depending on where it has come from will be the answer. the australian release has not been announced. but if it is an australian variant it will be with the australian release. your phone may be unlocked but it will stil have a country varient. may i ask what is your varient code?

I am fully aware of all this, but J_Lo_ was refering to progress with the local operators. My phone is an Australian unlocked & unbranded device not purchased through any of the operators. Therefore what Nokia is arranging with the operators has nothng to do with my device. I was asking for a ETA for non-operator devices here in Australia.

My product code is: 059D294

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
PaulGrenfell

I am fully aware of all this, but J_Lo_ was refering to progress with the local operators. My phone is an Australian unlocked & unbranded device not purchased through any of the operators. Therefore what Nokia is arranging with the operators has nothng to do with my device. I was asking for a ETA for non-operator devices here in Australia.

My product code is: 059D294

............................................................................................................................................................................

Same here Mate.. Unbranded, Unlocked, 059G8X1

Please use plain text.
Advisor
capers2011

Gday guys.
Seems like the posts have all but died here.
Whats going on ?
Is there another place that ppl have gone to, to keep an eye on the continuing release schedule ?
Am interested in when Vodafone Australia will come to the party
Please use plain text.
Contributor
perdigao1

Product code 059D8F1

T-mobile UK

I have been trying the updates and no success. I even contacted T-mobile and Nokia costumer services.

When will this update be available?

Please use plain text.
Sage
andy232

skyee posted in another Anna thread that T-Mobile UK have not authorised the update yet, and Nokia are still waiting for that to happen. Patience friend.
Nokias: 232, 3210, 3330, 6230, 6101, 6021, 6126, E75, E73, N900, N8, E6, E7, N9. There's a Samsung in there somewhere too, but...we don't talk about that.
Please use plain text.