Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Symbian Anna vs Nokia Belle hardware Issue!

ali320322
Accepted Solution

Symbian Anna vs Nokia Belle hardware Issue!

Hello guys,,,

This is my first post in this form, and I would like to ask if you think that Nokia belle would be lighter on the RAM or the CPU than Symbian Anna?

since we don't get much Ram capacity on Nokia C7 for example.:smileysad:

My best Wishes:smileyhappy:

ali320322
Please use plain text.
Sage
torchaj

Re: Symbian Anna vs Nokia Belle hardware Issue!

I dont think Nokia Belle will have any prob running in the first generation S^3 nokia phones due to hardware issues and contrary to what you think the phone will actually be tad faster than Symbain Anna.

I suppose nokia optimising belle for the 1st gen S^3 phones is cause of the feb release..!!

But I am sure it will make the handsets faster...!!!
Proud owner of Nokia's C6-01, N8, 701, Lumia 800 and Google Nexus Prime..!!!
Patience is a virtue, reaping fruits of Wisdom..!!!
Arjun Paliath,
India
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
blitzkid

Videos of first generation symbian 3 phones running belle have already been posted on YouTube. There seems to be no hardware issue and everything works just fine.
blitZkid
Nokia C7: Running on Nokia Belle
"If I'm helpful in anyway, a click of appreciation on the star would be nice"
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
donofworld

Belle would run fine on older devices I have seen so many youtube videos where N8 runs Belle as smooth as while running Anna and also multitasking and app loading speed is also improved
Please use plain text.