Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Symbian Anna

Contributor
wolff2k

Anna will be avaible via OTA? I'm waiting OTA due to language pack installed on my N8 (via OVI suite language pack will be removed).
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Nalmuraqab

[ Edited ]

Not yet available in UAE too, I am worndering how long it will take? ... guys please fix it ASAP.

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Post has been edited as we do not allow the discussion of speculations concerning products which have not been announced by Nokia. Thank you for understanding.

Please use plain text.
Sage
ices_eyes

Depends on your product code. OTA will not be available forall coutries :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
wolff2k

pc 059F930
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
palpal33

[ Edited ]

@wolff2k

According to the list that skyee posted, product code 059F930 is not yet ready for the Anna update.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
TheBalanch

Can you please tell me where did she posted that list ?! I googled, searched here... but I can't find it :smileysad:

If I've helped you in any way, a click on the White Star to the left would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
palpal33

Skyee posted it here:

/t5/Software-Updates/Symbian-Anna-We-are-live-Downloads-start-today/m-p/1120693#M95261

It is attached at the bottom of the third post.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
wolff2k

/t5/Software-Updates/Symbian-Anna-We-are-live-Downloads-start-today/m-p/1114861#M94136 Is this the list? My p.c. is "Country Variant Hungary HU Blue", and i think it could be in the list. OVI SUITE suggest me that I can upgrade, but I don't want to reinstall fw via OVI suite, but via OTA! Because only in this way maybe I can mantain the language pack. So, nobody know IF and when will be avaible via OVER THE AIR on N8?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
TheBalanch

At the bottom of third post ?! I can't see any link there (except banner) :smileysad:

If I've helped you in any way, a click on the White Star to the left would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
palpal33

I can see the attachment. It is just under that banner and named "Symbian Anna availability week33.xls 99KB.
Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

Please use plain text.
Contributor
wolff2k

Updated few minutes ago via OTA and language pack and settings maintained! It's all oooook!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ramany

Is Anna Available to US consumers now?

Please use plain text.
leo31cute

I updated my nokia c7 to v 024.0001 after I have checked it as new update on Ovi suit and in my c7 ,so after that I faced a problem " phone startup failure please contact the retailer " I restart again and again then faced the same problem I remove the battary and install it again then restart the same problem still exists after approximately 20 restart try the phone startup success .every time the phone turn off and restart again the same problem I face.I don't know why,I'm so disturbed
Please use plain text.
avik_welderz

Symbian Anna donot supporting Flash Lite 4.0, please help me to see this website www.fois.indianrail.gov.in

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
viralwaghani007

there should be symbian anna like software released for N97mini also

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
rayhipkiss

viralwaghani007 wrote:

there should be symbian anna like software released for N97mini also

You've got no chance. The N97 mini only has a 434 MHz ARM 11 CPU and 128 MB of RAM. The best you can hope for is an Anna type theme to change the icons.

Ray 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ramany

ETA on Anna's USA arrival

Anyone has any clue as of the ETA for Anna's arrival to US shores.

Its getting pretty late now with all the news and updates being focussed around Belle.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
GokouReborn

Re: ETA on Anna's USA arrival

I updated anna for cyprus region and i have two things to report up until now:
1) SOme icons have a white only color.
2) The notification window when i get an sms has disapeared and no sound could be heared when it arrives.Whats with that?
Any clues ?anybody?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ser87

hi will symbian anna update be coming to the Nokia E 73?
Please use plain text.