Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Monkey release date

Counsellor
sinsisme

Re: Simian Belle release date

Let's just say that 701 is the successor of C7. So in the future people that love C7 design still have the same design as C7 but with more improvement inside. I hope Nokia make the successor of X7 as well. I really love the design but i want improvement with the RAM and Processor and maybe the Camera. Thx Nokia :smileyvery-happy:

Nokia X7-00
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wjrmni

lol their a team of us design busses lol  yes i do get your point  i do  appreciate your views  and yes it all makes sense in a way   i still think the c7 was only a few months old  and it was to soon to design a phone simalar to it and call it 701    sorry but its how i feel

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sinsisme

One more thing, there is something funny with this thread. I dunno if everyone see it or not. The Re-Symbian Release Date and The Re-Simian Release Date :smileyvery-happy:

Nokia X7-00
Please use plain text.
Sage
another_rob

sinsisme wrote:

One more thing, there is something funny with this thread. I dunno if everyone see it or not. The Re-Symbian Release Date and The Re-Simian Release Date :smileyvery-happy:

Somebody's about to release all the monkeys!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
g_saunak

Hi Guys...

There's more details and questions are answred on Feb release of Nokia Belle....

Read it out :smileyhappy:

http://conversations.nokia.com/2011/12/22/nokia-belle-your-questions-answered/

Cheers \m/
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sinsisme

@another_rob

LOL yeah...not just Symbian (Nokia) Belle but Simian (Monkey) Belle as well will be release at the same time :smileyvery-happy:

Nokia X7-00
Please use plain text.
Sage
DeadmanN8

[ Edited ]

Well spotted, Just goes to show how much attention I pay.

That made me laugh :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wjrmni

[ Edited ]

2nd  day of my new nokia 701 symbian belle:smileyhappy:  must say now mmmmmmmmmmmm i do see a we bit of difference  in it and my old c7 my son now has.... but my original opinion stands  2 phones with in months the excact same c7 then 701 grrrrrrrrrrrrrr     anyhow  i hope all you c7 guys  and n8 guys get your updates soon :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sinsisme

Oh great now it's Monkey release date for all. Can't wait any longer, i really want Simian Belle on my phone. Yeah the Simian not Symbian :smileyvery-happy:

Nokia X7-00
Please use plain text.
Sage
RiderX

wjrmni wrote:

2nd  day of my new nokia 701 symbian belle:smileyhappy:  must say now mmmmmmmmmmmm i do see a we bit of difference  in it and my old c7 my son now has.... but my original opinion stands  2 phones with in months the excact same c7 then 701 grrrrrrrrrrrrrr     anyhow  i hope all you c7 guys  and n8 guys get your updates soon  as  the rest of nokias phones in last 3years are rubbish  and anna  is all they deserve   :smileyhappy:

There is a difference to the C7: the 701 has no Skype so far. That's why I wouldn't buy it at the moment.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wjrmni

[ Edited ]

and who wants or needs skype:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wjrmni

another rob your a **bleep**
Please use plain text.
Advisor
nguenht

Re: Symbian Belle release date

hi wjrmni,
i've been reading all these posts lately and...dude, i'm sorry but...man! you're annoying as hell!
It's unbelievable for me that you're an adult... How can an adult be so annoying? Just like a kid...
Sorry, i'm really sorry
sorry for my bad english
nokia 6230 silver > nokia 6670 silver > nokia c6-01 black
Please use plain text.
Sage
bumblebirra

Have just read through the last few days of this thread.. and I don't know whether to laugh or cry really. wjrmni, I feel so sorry for your wife. Why didn't you take it back as soon as you realized what she bought? Surely, you had a pretty good idea what situation you were in with this new phone without opening it? It sounds to me like you just couldn't wait to see what Belle was like - you couldn't even wait for Christmas LOL! Are you sure you weren't the one who bought it? Hard to fathom why your wife would go out and buy you another phone that looks identical to your previous phone unless you steered her towards this decision.

As for your wife's feelings, she is only going to realise what a waste of money this was anyway.

Any C7 owner who purchases a 701 right now to replace it is either an idiot with more money than sense, or is being quite smart and thinking ahead to future symbian updates. I have no doubts which category you fall into lol.

P.S. can you please warn us for which company you are a product design manager.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wjrmni

wellmy wife has now left me  my son also  with both c7 and 701 with them  grrrrrrrrrrrrr i am now dating a old  past girlfriend whos with samsung        nokia is responsible for my marrige break up grrrrrrrrr

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wjrmni

nguenht your intitled to your opinion but with phones like 6230i 6670 c6-01 your opinion wont be takn serious how embarrasing having phones like that lol lol lol
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
wjrmni

[ Edited ]

my daft wife  bought me the phone  the 701   as my son told her its what i defo wantd and dad would be so happy and surprised       but i think   my son wanted my c7   anyhow their both moved out   im with a samsung girl and android  and im heading out later to buy a samsung  android   i still love my nokia wife  maybe  we will get back togather  after xmas:smileyhappy:     if i take her and my 701  back  i wonder when ill get **** mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  why why nokia  not***** asap 

MODERATOR'S NOTE: This post has been edited as we do not allow the discussion of speculations concerning products or services which have not been officially announced by Nokia.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
nguenht

[ Edited ]

wjrmni,
1. Well, those phones were pretty cool back then and there hardly was a phone to beat those ones! I don't actually own them right now...except for 6670(it's still somewhere in my shelf) But why do you think that owning a c6-01 is embarassing? (you've just got a bunch of haters) In my opinion, it's just like a c7 that you're in love with but a bit smaller.

2. It's funny to hear about seriousness from you. Why? Because YOU type a lot of that ''lol'', ''mmmm'' and ''grrrrr'' things that just can't be taken seriously. Besides, you don't care about those advantages that nokia 701 brings to you (and will bring to you in near future); you just stick to that c7 of yours whinning like a kid? Really, how old are you? I'm sixteen, but I feel confused by the way you behave...

3. Do you judge people by phones they own? If that's so, than 'The Idiot Award' goes to you. I feel really sorry for your family. You broke up with your wife, left your kid and started dating an ex-girlfriend that has a samsung. Wow! Are you serious? Is that all you care about?

And there's no way Nokia (or any other phone developer) is responsible for your broken relationships!

sorry for my bad english
nokia 6230 silver > nokia 6670 silver > nokia c6-01 black
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

A mention of C6-01 has brought me in this meaningless discussion. Anyone saying c6-01 outdated must be out of hip mind. The c7 and c6-01 are similar except for NFC and the size. It is just a great phone at that price point. Get your facts right before asking others to get their facts right. The kind of your thinking as demonstrated by your posts shows the state of your mind. Go thru technical specifications before commenting and get yourself a coach to teach you things you dont know.
And, please- if possible stay away from public forums like this because you are worth of it.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

sorry- last sentence in above post should be "you are not worthy of it".
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.