Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Symbian Belle update

Contributor
itric7

Symbian Belle update

[ Edited ]

SEEM BELLE VERSION IS TOO BUGY I CANT CONNECT USING WIFI CANT  WATCH YOU TUBE VIDEOS HOPE CORECTIN IN NEW VERSION VERY SOON

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: Symbian Belle update

Hi itric7

Welcome to Nokia Discussion Board!  

If you encounter any problems after having updated your Nokia phone to Symbian Belle, such as playing YouTube videos, please reinstall the software via Nokia Suite by following the steps below:

1) If you haven’t used Nokia Suite to update your phone, please download it from here

2) Open the program, connect your device using a USB cable

3) Save your data such as contacts, messages and photos: go to Tools > Backup

4) Then go to Tools > Software updates. If the version “Symbian Belle” has already been installed on your device, the page will display the following sentence “Device software version installed. If you are having problems with it, you can reinstall it.” Please select “reinstall it”.

Make sure you complete all three stages of the update. Also make sure that your phone’s battery is well charged and that the USB cable stays plugged in until the update is complete.

6) To transfer your files back on your phone go to Tools > Restore

Try this procedure a couple of times and it should fix the problems.  

Hope this will help. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Moderator's notes: We have edited the title of this post for more relevance and accuracy. 

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.