2012-03-26 20:38 - last edited on 2012-03-28 12:39 by astra2025
SEEM BELLE VERSION IS TOO BUGY I CANT CONNECT USING WIFI CANT WATCH YOU TUBE VIDEOS HOPE CORECTIN IN NEW VERSION VERY SOON
Welcome to Nokia Discussion Board!
If you encounter any problems after having updated your Nokia phone to Symbian Belle, such as playing YouTube videos, please reinstall the software via Nokia Suite by following the steps below:
1) If you haven’t used Nokia Suite to update your phone, please download it from here.
2) Open the program, connect your device using a USB cable
3) Save your data such as contacts, messages and photos: go to Tools > Backup
4) Then go to Tools > Software updates. If the version “Symbian Belle” has already been installed on your device, the page will display the following sentence “Device software version installed. If you are having problems with it, you can reinstall it.” Please select “reinstall it”.
Make sure you complete all three stages of the update. Also make sure that your phone’s battery is well charged and that the USB cable stays plugged in until the update is complete.
6) To transfer your files back on your phone go to Tools > Restore
Try this procedure a couple of times and it should fix the problems.
Hope this will help.
Moderator's notes: We have edited the title of this post for more relevance and accuracy.