Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Symbian belle Hard Reset V.111.030.0609

Khajaanees1430

Symbian belle Hard Reset V.111.030.0609

When i hard reset my N8, I lost photo and video editor,store,qt files,and even iam not able to install nokia store and some nokia apps. Hope nokia will fix this in its next symbian belle Update..
Please use plain text.
rubber131186

I did a hard reset with the code *#7370# with symbian belle v111.030.0609 and didn't lose any of the stuff you mentioned. Did you do the 3 button hard reset?

Soft reset : *#7780#
hard reset : *#7370#

Is the hard reset code the same as the 3 button hard reset?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

3 finger reset in belle never gives you back box of your preinstalled apps. You need to reinstall belle either via Nokia suite or at your local Nokia care cente. I strongly suggest the Nokia care option because they are professionals and can do things better than us.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

rubber131186 wrote:
I did a hard reset with the code *#7370# with symbian belle v111.030.0609 and didn't lose any of the stuff you mentioned. Did you do the 3 button hard reset?

Soft reset : *#7780#
hard reset : *#7370#

Is the hard reset code the same as the 3 button hard reset?

Nokia does recommend not to do this 3 button hard reset on any Belle device as a 'refresh' to it - only in case your phone doesn't boot up

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
mousesamy121

No its not same its called four finger reset and it is a old system
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

[ Edited ]

Hi Khajaanees1430,

Thank you for your post.

Have you tried to re-install your current firmware via Nokia Suite?
To do this connect the device to the P.C and start up Nokia suite. Sometimes Nokia suite will automatically check for updates. If it doesn't go to Tools and software update and then click refresh. If it doesn't find any updates it should say in blue re-install current firmware.Try doing this and this should restore your missing pre-installed apps.

If for any reason it doesn't or you can't see the the re-install option try click the refresh a few times. If it still doesn't then if you already haven't you could try installing the latest version of Nokia suite on your P.C from the beta labs (link below):

http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-suite-beta

Before you can do this you will need to login. The same logins you use for these forums will work on the Beta labs.

Try this version and again the same process as described above. If you still have no luck then you will need to visit a Nokia Care point. You can find your local Nokia care point from the below link:

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/

Hope this helps.

Regards

Raoul_Duke

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
ajaydavidson

To get the store back try this link http://store.ovi.mobi there will be an option to download, the file size will be nearly 21mb. Download and install it and store will be back. But the best option is to reinstall the firmware using Nokia suite if you are not able to do that then visit Nokia care.
Nokia C7
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shami5800

i also lost all stuff after 3 finger hard reset photo editor is not showing and viedo editor also gone. kindly help me to restore

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shami5800

hi sir,

i didnot use this software but i install the software for hack my mob.. and its working fine, is there any problem in futre.

Abi99 wrote:

@shami5800 did you try the Nokia Software Recovery Tool?

Please use plain text.