Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Symbian belle

muniraju

Symbian belle

hi hello,  when is the release date of the Symbian belle upgreade software to nokia n8, am waiting for hit, tell us when will be release update on public.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
drpairaikar

No idea but it will be 8 10 Weeks till it has been tested in market .. I am in the Q with N8.
drpairaikar
Please use plain text.
Professor
jraduga

It wont be until everybody has had symbian Anna released. At the moment half of Australia are still waiting and canada are waiting for Anna to be release. Belle was originally scheduled for last quarter of 2011, but at this stage there is no news.

Consider Anna has only just been released to the rest of the world, I would suggest that it might be a little while off at this stage. I am not sure why everybody seems to think they would get one upgrade and then a few weeks later are expecting another. No phone manufacturer works this way.

Please try reading some of the other Symbian Belle threads before posting new threads on the same topics.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
timkamat

Agree. You cant expect one update just after the other. But the responsibility lies with Nokia to make those unwilling carriers implement the update so that ppl like us who own unbranded phones dont suffer just because of those handful of carrier branded phones.
In Love With My C6-01:Now running on Nokia Belle!
Please use plain text.