Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

UPDATE FOR NOKIA X6

Contributor
tushal002
Accepted Solution

UPDATE FOR NOKIA X6

Please NOKIA provide a last update for nokia x6 ..the GEBERAL MEMORY FULL PLEASE CLOSE SOME APLLICATIONS problem really sucks... I we get message conversation in the new update...??? please... thank you...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: UPDATE FOR NOKIA X6

Nokia is now concentrating on newer OSs like S^3, Anna and Belle as well as the Windows Phones.. Since Nokia X6 is almost 2-1/2 year old.. in all probabilities, no more updates are expected.. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
victors_wifey

Re: UPDATE FOR NOKIA X6

they need to update the now v40 to a higher version,its slow.. They need to remove fade effect of menu, even if effects are off,fade is still obvious. Please do contact nokia customer care.coz i think they will do everything to solve as long as u will explain the problem.like my e72 app manager problem,they fixed it after an update. So can someone please submit a report to nokia? Thanks!
Please use plain text.