Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

UPDATE NOKIA PHONE HAND SET 5233

neha_tammana

UPDATE NOKIA PHONE HAND SET 5233

DERA Sir/Madam,

I have use the nokia phone.I want to update my phone and my hand set no is 5233 and i purchage this phone on 2010 month of june so please help me out  about the phone updation.

Thanks, Regards 

Neha 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: UPDATE NOKIA PHONE HAND SET 5233

Download the Nokia_Suiteand install on your PC. Connect the phone to PC thru' USB and open Nokia Suite -->Tools-->Software Updates. It will show up if any update is available. Read and Follow ALL the instructions very carefully.

Important :

1. Back-up data before the Update

2. Ignore all the messages regarding phone getting disconnected during the update. Its normal for the phone to switch OFF and ON on its own during the process.. so do not panic and have patience.

3. Do not use or disconnect the phone during update. Disconnecting it at critical phase may leave the phone dead...

You may alos check for updates by dialing *#0000# on your phone and follow instructions.

Note that the update may or may not be available thru' both these methods at the same time...

Please use plain text.