Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Update Help

Contributor
Sooraj_KN
Accepted Solution

Update Help

[ Edited ]

My Product code is 0575590, and i changed it to other code and updated few days back..

Is updates r same for all product code..? or its different for different one.. ?

Now For product code 0575590 updates r available officially through NSU..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Firmware is adapted/changed for some different product codes .

Sorry but discussion of hacking phones is not alowed by Nokia on this user forum  and may also void your warranty .

jje

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Sooraj_KN

[ Edited ]

Sorry.. I just asked Is the update is different for different product code.. or its same for all..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Product code is released .

From original Firmware   change one by product code will be language and country specific amendments  . That is some countries don't allow Internet etc .

Next its passed to the phone providers who then may alter the firmware to suit their own specifications .

So one product code may well have a variation of the original firmware .

jje

Please use plain text.