Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Update changed Emotocans

Contributor
SingsHU
Accepted Solution

Update changed Emotocans

The update changed my ability to add multiple emoticons at one time. Is there any way of getting around this glitch?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

And you have updated which phone?!

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SingsHU

I have a Nokia Lumina 925 from ATT. It updated to 8.1 version.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

How did it change the ability to add multiple emoticons at a time, what did you do that will not work anymore now?

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SingsHU

I did nothing. When it up dated to 8.1 I wasn't able to add multiple emoticons at one time in text msgs. I had to keep opening it up to add another that was on the same screen. In 8.0 I was able to click on the emoticon icon and choose as many emoticons as I wanted.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
SingsHU

I press the smiley face icon choose the emoticon and it returns to the keyboard. Before It would stay open and allow me to choose as many as I wanted then I would press the alpha icon to return to the keyboard.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

I see what you mean, it could be that changed yes, Apparently they changed the keyboard behaviour, probably best to ask on the Microsoft boards as this is a user to user support forum.. Or try this.

---

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SingsHU

Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
SingsHU

I just had to go to setting/advanced/ and turn off return to keyboard after using emoticons. Too simple.
Please use plain text.