Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Update for E5 not available in my country desp...

Contributor
Mike823

Update for E5 not available in my country despite local site claims it is

[ Edited ]

I got a Nokia E5 and my software version is 071.003. My local Nokia support website claims the latest software version is 101.003. But when I try to update my software version with the Nokia Suite it tells me version 101.003 is not available (yet) for my country? 

How is that possible and what would be a possible solution? I live in The Netherlands.

Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Update for E5 not available in my country despite local site claims it is

Does it say 'not available (yet) for your country' or 'not available (yet) for your DEVICE' ? As availability depends on Product Code / Region and and also Network locked devices can get updated only after an approval from the Operator..one of these is preventing you from getting it.

If you want, you may ask your local Nokia Care whether they can help you out ..

Mobile Overlord
aspergerguy

@Mike823

If you would like to post the 7 character alphanumeric product code starting with "0" upon label under battery, can check which variant you have.

Happy to have helped forum with a Support Ratio = 42.5

Contributor
Mike823

[ Edited ]

Nokia Suite says "no updates available".

The alphanumeric code is 059C655.