Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Update for Nokia c5

Registered Member
josy221

Update for Nokia c5

Hello,

i have a Nokia c5 Mobile Phone. The current Firmware on my Phone is 031.022 RM 645 . New Version  is Nokia C5-00 software version 032.010 released. I try to update trough NSU but tells me i allready have the latest. I try trough my phone there is a " no response from server" So what is now the newest firmware outhere and why i cannot install the new once?

Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Re: Update for Nokia c5

http://europe.nokia.com/support/download-software/device-software-update/can-i-update

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Thunder_Boy

i also have the 031.022 version on my c5. iveentered on nokia ovi suite and tells me 2 update my phone to 032.010 version. i click on install, it starts 2 install, but after 2 minutes it sais nokia ovi suite has lost connections with your phone. ive tried 2 make what there sais (unplugged, reboot phone, plugged again, click OK) but the problem persist. what can i do?

Registered Member
RAMSNET

Thunder_Boy wrote:

i also have the 031.022 version on my c5. iveentered on nokia ovi suite and tells me 2 update my phone to 032.010 version. i click on install, it starts 2 install, but after 2 minutes it sais nokia ovi suite has lost connections with your phone. ive tried 2 make what there sais (unplugged, reboot phone, plugged again, click OK) but the problem persist. what can i do?

I INSTALLED THE LATEST VERSION  ITS INSTALLED BUT THE VOLUME LEVEL OF THE PHONE IS DECREASED SO DON'T INSTALL

vlntstranger

There should other update for Nokia C5 as it is still having problem Email messaging.