Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Update released for Nokia Lumia 920, 820 and 6...

Contributor
JAYPIT

Re: Update released for Nokia Lumia 920, 820 and 620

No update for the 820 on ATT either as of this day. Even with 32 gig of space on the SD card, I'm out of memory on the core phone. I can't get new emails, download podcasts and some apps won't open. I had to delete apps. I need that storage removal bad!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sekhar557

For Nokia Lumia 820, Still No updates in india...

Please use plain text.
saurabhswamy

Due to some issue with headphone socket and frequent hanging, guys at Nokia Care in New Delhi today did a reset to my Lumia 620 and it got restored to factory settings. All the updates that I installed till date, including one mentioned in the topic were removed. Storage check facility in settings menu also got removed. Can I get these Updates again for my handset? Does Nokia provide support to such resetted handset for previously released updates? I am quite worried as I lost storage check option which is very good for managing internal memory of my Lumia 620.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
JmarkSanchez

[ Edited ]

I need the update so badly, cause the " other storage " keep expanding everyday, and today  the "other storage" , has like 3 - 3.2 gb of memory.  and I am using Lumia 820 which has the internal storage capacity of 8gb only., Please Nokia give us the update now so we will love your products (especially lumias) even more.

btw NO new update found here in the Philippines.. i am using lumia 820...

any ideas when it will be available here in the Philippines.?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
akahit

sir is the update rolled out for indian users..??as i cant find the update...

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gnuhere123

Hello why u guys not reply me

i cant find your update

i have many problem in my mobile

biggest problem black screen during call?

i live in bahrain 

using 

Carreer VIVA.BH

y i cant find update please tell me i try many time with wifi & with career data

my current firmware version is 1232.5951.1249.1002

and its very bad firmware many problem

i can say now that nokia support not good 

if you guys didnt answer me what i do with this problem black screen?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
93tid

This is only a user to user forum and we can only tell you to take your phone to Nokia Care to have it checked/repaired. If you want a reply from Nokia you should contact your local Nokia Support via the link at the bottom of the page.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

gnuhere123 wrote:

biggest problem black screen during call?

if you guys didnt answer me what i do with this problem black screen?

Refer THIS (Also the links in Message 2 there-in)

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi all,

for those folks who are experiencing problems with the operation of the Storage Check app, including behaviour such as the spinning wheel, there is a new beta of the Storage Check app over at Nokia beta Labs that you can try, and which they are actively monitoring and developing and debugging for those very stated errors: http://betalabs.nokia.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

620 1030.6407.1308.0002 in UK!

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ProDG

Still not corrected wrong indication for “Find my phone” option in Settings (shows as “off” when it's on), still no support for win-1251 encoding in mailbox on MS Exchange (so I actually can't read a half of my incoming emails). And still no option in Nokia Music to see all songs I bought (and not downloaded for some reasons).

Guys, I want my Android back... :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
blacklilyz

So tired of all these people crying "Where's my update?!"

Seriously just get an iPhone if updating SW means the world to you.

They already said the update will roll out gradually, it could take weeks or months, but really why cry over it?

I don't get it either why WindowsPhone/Android can't do updates the same as iOS but seriously I prefer my Lumia920 over all of them! <3
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
taiger

[ Edited ]

Fantastic it looks like its available for unbranded 920(black) in Finland now, currently downloading a update)

With the portico update it took a lot longer so I didn't have too high hopes this time for a quick fix. Anyway a nice surprise ...

Edit, it is also available for unbrande 820(Wite) in Finland ....

Phone: Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Prabhava

No updtes for nokia lumia 820 as on 23/4/2013. any idea wen we r going to get that

Please use plain text.
blacklilyz

[ Edited ]

Updated! Lumia 920 unbranded from Finland using here in the Philippines! :heart:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Addikti

Finally.

And no noticeable improvement to the brightness problem.

In some sense it feels good to have the old Nokia back. It was quite surreal to have everything working fine for a while, after the introduction of Lumia 800/900.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
marakembali

What's different between software update with firmware update?I already got update for Lumia 820 but the series number not same with the number u mention above.where I can get history about updated sequences.TQ
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mannedscorpion

Finally India Lumia 820 got updated with 1308 firmware. Storage check app is fantastic :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Advisor
JmarkSanchez

[ Edited ]

still, no available update in my lumia 820 here in Philippines :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Lex5555

[ Edited ]

This update made my Lumia 920 experience terrible...so far i was very happy to own the Lumia 920, but after the update, the phone froze 2 times i had to 2 soft resets, and the worse part is that the batery in flight mode is draining as quickly as it is charging.

Last night i started it charging at about 30% batery left...in the middle of the night as i woke up i saw it's already full so i took it off the charging station. And this morning when i woke up, batery was only at 25% i mean **bleep**? The discharge rate was 20% per hour in flight mode???

This means that if i wouldn't have took it off the charging station sometime at 4AM i would have woken up with my phone empty.

Here's the picture of the charging and discharging graph:

Batery status

Can you please look into it ASAP? I can't be running around with a charging cable all day...if there is a way to get the previous version i'd be fine with that too btw...just let me know how

Please use plain text.