Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Updated belle on my new Nokia 500 successfully...

Registered Member
venkatgod

Updated belle on my new Nokia 500 successfully in one attempt

I got new Nokia 500.

Yesterday I upgraded OS to belle in a single attempt.

Downloading nokia suite executable on my pc, installating it on my pc, start using it by connecting phone to my pc, just proceed upgrade step by step. It is damn simple. I made three visits to Nokia care and could not get it done by them. Now I feel, it was not needed. Upgradating from Anna to belle is very simpe. Now enjoying with my cute BELLE. 

Though my entire exercise went smooth, I got a confusion only once with a contradictory warning message while installation. I ignored this message. Inspite of that, my belle is working fine. Please see attached image file for that confusing message.

Sage
shamsi_boy

Re: Updated belle on my new Nokia 500 successfully in one attempt

congrats from me...........you're really one of the lucky people who are having no problems and complaints for belle.Enjoy!