Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Upgrade my Nokia 5530 Xm to Symbian belle OS

Counsellor
evyosh
Accepted Solution

Upgrade my Nokia 5530 Xm to Symbian belle OS

Hi Friends,

Please let me know... is it possible to upgrade my Nokia 5530XM into Symbian Belle.. 

Software Version - v40.0.003

Model - 5530

Type- RM-504

Please relpy ASAP ...

Waitting for a quick reponse.... 

Thank you.

Mobile Overlord
grschinon

Re: Upgrade my Nokia 5530 Xm to Symbian belle OS

No, it is not possible. The initial S60v5 (Symbian^1) devices such as the 5530, 5800, N97 etc. cannot be updated to any form of Symbian^3 because their hardware is simply not powerful enough.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Counsellor
evyosh

Thank you very much for your response... It may be hard luck.. is there any other ways to even try installing because i have seen in youtube that there have installed...
Mobile Overlord
grschinon

It can't be done using methods that we are allowed to describe on these forums. It involves using software and techniques that are not available to the general public.

Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

Registered Member
jav7

what hardare tell me plz,processor,gpu nad any anything like that?
Registered Member

download 5233 software update plz
Registered Member
phanirudra

how to upgrade my nokia 5530 xpress to symbian belle, please tel me the procesure
Professor
Dan555

evyosh wrote:
Thank you very much for your response... It may be hard luck.. is there any other ways to even try installing because i have seen in youtube that there have installed...

This might be one time where it's worthwhile reading the comments on those Youtube videos. :whistling: