Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Upload to SkyDrive Update Problem !

Counsellor
akeovi
Accepted Solution

Upload to SkyDrive Update Problem !

Upload to SkyDrive does not appear again in SW update icon on the phone and the Nokia Suite after reinstall my Nokia E7-00 Bella how to get Upload to SkyDrive again?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ayahbunda

Re: Upload to SkyDrive Update Problem !

please cant u help me for my phone
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

I face the same problem, too. Today, I re-installed C7 firmware and lost the SkyDrive application. Now the problem is that I cannot download it from Nokia Suite as it doesn't appear on Software Updater.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Try skydrive application from Nokia store.

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

Are you sure SkyDrive is available at Nokia Store? Because I can't find it.

If you want to thank someone, just click on the blue star at the bottom of their post

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
akeovi

I found something, although I'm not sure whether to post these pages on the forum go to http://www.n8fanclub.com/2012/07/skydrive-17-signed-nokia-n8-s3-anna.html this is the original version and works great I installed in Phone memory enjoy ... :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

@phonehacker
I have installed it on my 701.

SkyFiles - the SkyDrive client

http://store.ovi.com/content/280703

Hope this helps.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

akeovi wrote:

I found something, although I'm not sure whether to post these pages on the forum go to http://www.n8fanclub.com/2012/07/skydrive-17-signed-nokia-n8-s3-anna.html this is the original version and works great I installed in Phone memory enjoy ... :smileyvery-happy:

Thank you akeovi, that's the application I was looking for. However, I'm not sure whether the source is reliable or not so... I'm still waiting for another solution. Thanks anyway!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

Srikanthsd wrote:
@phonehacker
I have installed it on my 701.

SkyFiles - the SkyDrive client

http://store.ovi.com/content/280703

Hope this helps.

Come on! We want the SkyDrive application (NOT SkyFiles) that is provided by NOKIA

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
phonehacker

[ Edited ]

Today, SkyDrive appeared on Software Update (on the phone) so I managed to install it. I just had to wait for two days until it was available for download.

Please use plain text.
vishnunn

Can't believe that Nokia has got no way to let userss reinstall SkyDrive... Are we missing something or did Nokia really missed this! Isn't there any Nokia guys checking these forums... I don't think downloading from non-nokia sources is a good idea...

Please use plain text.